It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
(female)

mckroot HB User
Snoring and keeping my husband awake!

Is anyone else having a problem with snoring? I've never snored in my life and now the past month (I'm 32 weeks) my husband informs me I've started snoring. I'm so appalled! Please someone tell me it goes away after the pregnancy is over! Or if any of you have advice on remedies to make it stop, that would be great too. It's not only keeping my husband awake, but I think it's keeping me from having a restful nights sleep also, because I am so tired during the day even though I got 8-9 hours of sleep.
Thanks!

Old 04-10-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User
Re: Snoring and keeping my husband awake!

LOL! Yes it goes away once you've had the baby! I snored terribly when I was pregnant and it lasted for a few weeks after I had the baby, but I don't snore any more. Snoring is very common in pregnant women - it's caused by an increase in progesterone which apparently causes some constriction in your nasal passages. Plus when you are heavily pregnant you can't turn over easily in bed and tend to get beached on your back which can cause you to snore.

Sorry I haven't got any remedies, just tell your husband that it's good practice for when you've got a baby keeping him up all night!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread