It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

nancy30 HB User
Question Just ate spoiled food!!

I just ate a piece of cake with whipped cream frosting that had not been refrigerated....I think it was spoiled. Can that cause a miscarriage??? Is there anything I should do??

Old 04-20-2006, 12:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

MellyMel HB User
Re: Just ate spoiled food!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy30
I just ate a piece of cake with whipped cream frosting that had not been refrigerated....I think it was spoiled. Can that cause a miscarriage??? Is there anything I should do??
Nancy:

Calm down! You are going to stress yourself into miscarriage hun. I'm sure you are fine. There is nothing you can do. You ate it and that's that. I'm sure this will not do anything wrong to you. There is far much worse you can do (and woman have and lived with no complications) to yourself for your pregnancy to miscarry and this does not sound in the critical book to me, but that is my opinion. Please try not to worry so much.

Take care of yourself..

Melly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2006, 12:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Sara20 HB User

Ive never heard of spoiled food causing a miscarriage. I really doubt one bad snack would cause any damage to your baby. If it would make you feel better, call ur doctor and ask him/her but i really wouldnt worry about it.

Old 04-21-2006, 11:08 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

nancy30 HB User

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll stop worrying so much after I make it out of the first trimester

Closed Thread