It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2006, 04:18 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

V_dubgurl HB User
When did Your

Boobs start to get sore. I have been experiancing many signs of pregnancy ie Headaches, heartburn, and nausea. But my boobs aren't sore. I am not sure if I am prego yet my period is due next week. Im to early to test but I have been getting nausea bad during the day. May be a bug but its been for a week now.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:00 AM   #2

Claudia77 HB User
Re: When did Your

i'm 22 weeks and my boobs have got alot bigger but they have never felt sore, i know that i'm lucky most women say that there boobs kill from the start.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2006, 05:01 AM   #3
(female)

Shelly0486 HB User

Well, I will tell you one thing. Everyone is different. Some women's boobs don't hurt until they fill with milk, or possibly never have discomfort.

Me, personally, my boobs hurt within two or more weeks after I must have conceived. I thought I was going to get my period, because generally my boobs hurt some when its around that time. But nope, turns out I was pregnant. It's different for everyone.

You could have a flu or virus. But it's good that you're thinking about the possiblity that you could be pregnant. Wait, until around your period time, whether you get your period or not, and test anyways. There's tons of girls I know that had their periods or bleeding while pregnant.

How far along do you think you are???

Old 05-17-2006, 01:46 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

V_dubgurl HB User

My last period began on 4/25 so I guess I would be like 3 weeks. Im due next thursday for my period. It was 5 days late last month. So im guessing it will be late this month too. If I was 5 days late last month when should I test if im late this month. I usually go on a 28 day cycle. I came off bc 4 months ago. I have this horrible acid reflux and nausea. I couldn't imagine getting this already if I was prego. I guess your right everyone is different.

Old 05-17-2006, 02:49 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

bxr35 HB User

And in the meantime, START TAKING PRENATALS. If there is any chance you are pregnant, you need to be taking vitamins, because the first six weeks are the most crucial in terms of neural tube disorders.

Closed Thread