It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2006, 10:23 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User
DId any of you bleed after sex early in pregnancy?

I have a dilema. My husband and I have been using the rythm method but were planning on TTC this summer. Two months ago I was about 6 days late which is unusual for me since I am regular. Now it has happened again but I am ten days late. The strange thing this is I have been having sore breasts for about 8 or 9 days. Usually (when Im not pregnant) I will get sore breasts 3-5 days before my period. The day I wake up with my breasts feeling fine and not swelling I know my period is starting within 24 hours. Wel I cannot believe I am this late and my breasts have been bothering me for so long with no end in sight. A few days ago I took a pregnancy test which was negative. (if I ovulated later than I thought a pregnancy test could be innacurate at this point). Last night I had sex with my husband and discovered there was blood afterwards. I thought I was starting my period so I put on a pantyliner and went to sleep. In the morning and all day today there hasn't been anymore blood at all. And my breasts still hurt. I have never bled after sex unless it was my period I was starting, and even then it would coninue spotting through the day until it got heavy. But it seemed to completely go away after intercourse. Any advice for what is going on here? Should I wait a few days and retest?

Old 06-11-2006, 01:26 PM   #2
(female)

adderall_angel HB User
Re: DId any of you bleed after sex early in pregnancy?

No real advice except keep taking preg test within a week. I bled with DS aroun 22 wks. Nothing before though. Everyone is different though. No period, sore breast, sound possible that you may be preg. So ... buy the old 3 pack of EPT and see what happens.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2006, 06:32 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

sarawithnoH HB User

That is exactly what happened to me. We had sex in the morning and I had some light spotting and so before I left the house for the day, I put a tampon in. When I took it out, there was nothing. That was about 3-4 days before my period. I still didn't think I was pregnant until I tested at 5 days late.

Old 06-12-2006, 07:23 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Sara20 HB User

Happened with my also..as far as sore breasts go, that was my very first symptom..they never even got sore when my period was due, so i knew something wasnt right..they stayed sore for a few weeks then went away..but they got sore about a week before af was due..then the blue veins started poppin out, so i really thought i was pg. at that point..i did bleed twice that i can remember during sex..i dont know when exactly it was, but it was pretty early on in my pregnancy but i thought something was wrong because i did bleed kind of a lot the one time but my doc. wasnt worried about it, but i def. was pg...like the other posters said, keep testing because it sounds like you very well could be pregnant..if you ovulated late, your hcg level might not be quite high enough to detect but if your a week late or more already, you should get an accurate result very soon..good luck and keep us posted!

Old 06-12-2006, 07:42 PM   #5
(female)

Mehgz1109 HB User

Im about 8 weeks pregnant and I have never ever before seen blood after sex until now since im pregnant its happened about 3-4 times. I havent gotton to talk to my doctor yet to see if that is normal, I was actually wondering that myself. I think you sound like you are def. pregnant though....hurry up and test again and give us the good news

Old 06-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User

I got my period two days after the weird bleeding. Maybe sex triggered some of it to release? I was sort of disapointed that I was not pregnant. I am planning on actually trying this summer so we will see. Thanks for your responses.

Closed Thread