It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
(female)

tmb2006 HB User
Any March Mommies??!

Hi Everyone,
I'm about 5 1/2 weeks, due early March. how is everyone feeling? I've been tired and had cramps, like menstrual, but HcG levels are good and boobs aren't really sore and i'm not sick!! Yay!!
Anyone else having cramping?

I'm so excited!!

Old 06-29-2006, 02:10 PM   #2
(female)

maxy HB User
Re: Any March Mommies??!

hi iam 5 weeks due march 2...not had any cramping or sickness just really swollen and painfull breasts and soooooooo tired...hcg levels today was 1309...is this good or bad...what was yours at 5 weeks?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2006, 01:19 PM   #3
(female)

newtoyou0302 HB User
Talking Re: Any March Mommies??!

Hi, I am due early March. I haven't been to my first doctors appointment yet. I too am cramping, back aches, sore boobs and just plain tired. I am normally very active so it is throwing me for a loop. I am 37 so also very nervous as well. Very excited though. Is anyone else terribly nervous at all times. I try not to worry, but its hard.

Old 07-01-2006, 12:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

just wanted to say hi i had a baby boy in march this year and i can't believe there is a mommies 2007 march thread already wow time flies ds wa sdelivered 7th march although he was due on 30th march. wishing you all lots of luck march is a great time to have a baby ready for the summer

Old 07-05-2006, 07:18 AM   #5
(female)

kitty_kitty HB User

Hi, im due March 13th.. Had a miscarriage last september, so need to luk after myself thorugh this one... really dont want to m/c again.
I have sore boobs, and feel a tad sicky.. other than that feel ok.. dont kno hcgs or anytihng yet as have only found out this morning. hehe

Old 07-05-2006, 04:20 PM   #6
(female)

Rock0307 HB User

Hi all-I just recently completed my first IUI (fertility treatments) and have found that I am pregnant as well. Early numbers were not optimistic, but have doubled almost every day since last Wednesday. I go back on Friday for more blood levels and U/S. Just want to make sure not ectopic. I'm very nervous but cautiously optimistic. Still in shock b/c drs office said it was a false positive, so I had already resigned myself. I keep praying it will continue and we will have another new addition soon

Old 07-08-2006, 08:31 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Soar HB User

Hi everyone!! I am a March mommy too!! I am due March 7th ....I had my first prenatal appt friday. Everything looks great for 5 weeks-had an ultrasound, pap, and breast exam!! Today, I was experiencing tenderness in my lower abs (cramps i guess but no pain) and am very tired, I have creamy/watery discharge...my boobs have been sore (a little) and I have been craving salty foods. I get nauseous in the morning/afternoon time.... How are you all feeling today? ")

Old 07-13-2006, 03:54 PM   #8

MMM75 HB User

I found I was pregnant last week. I am currently 5.5 weeks pregnant with my first. On Monday I go to the doctor for a pregnancy test to confirm. I am both excited and extremely anxious! I am having no symptoms yet, but, from what I hear, they will probably come on strong in another week or so... My due date is March 12th...
I almost wish I were experiencing nausea or sore breasts so that it would feel more real...

Old 07-15-2006, 12:08 AM   #9
(female)

MzPrincessReina HB User

if all goes well Due march 10th(my birthday), sore boobs, cramps, and painful gas(embarressing but its a part of pg)

Old 07-15-2006, 06:25 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

JuniorsMommy929 HB User

Hi I was given the due date March 15th from my doc, but havent been to a pre natal visit yet, im had very slight cramping, a very little of like a stomach ache..and tired...oh lord, but I get no rest, i have a 9 month old!

Old 07-16-2006, 01:33 PM   #11
(female)

kitty_kitty HB User

hehe. im dead excited. was 6 weeks today so scared about things going wrong tho. got Midwife appointment on Wednesday... so that should make it feel a little more real Mate gave me loads of pregnancy magazines and things the other day thative been reading through... so exciting

Old 07-17-2006, 10:36 AM   #12
(female)

LibertyGirl HB User

hi,

I got 7 BFPs on home tests... 4 days late for my periods and no signs of it yet... no spotting...

I am on week 5 right now. June 17th was the first day of my last periods so i think my due date would be march 24th.

I called my doctor's office but my first prenatal is at the end of week 12 (sep 8th)!!! They are not seeing me before that so i wont know anything by then. I know its late but i cant do anything about it.

How can i find my hcg levels?

Congratulation and Good luck to everyone!!

Old 07-17-2006, 10:44 AM   #13
Senior Veteran

skeetersquirt HB User

Congrats to all March Mommies. I just had my DS n March 20th, 2006 and I almost cried when I saw this thread. Where did the time go? I now look at my son and think WHOA! I can't believe this just happened....enjoy every minute of it because when the March 2008 mommy thread comes up you guys wll know this feeling....bittersweet.

Old 07-17-2006, 11:14 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

marriot HB User

Hi everyone. I found out last Friday that I'm pregnant. I had a second blood test this morning and my levels are going up, so (knock on wood) things are looking good. I had cramps on the weekend (felt like period cramps) and I was worried, but it sounds as though many of you are experiencing the same thing. Other than that, I don't think I feel much different. I don't feel sick. My breasts are a little tender, but they always are.
I am so excited! Fingers crossed for all of us.

Old 07-17-2006, 12:27 PM   #15
(female)

rojo6pak HB User

CHJH - I'm sure you don't remember me, but I was on the infertility board back in Sept 05 when I found out I was pregnant with the aid of IVF..I had my Twin boys on May 20th I just wanted to say congrats! I frequently go on that board to support those that are going through what I went through.And I was following your journey through it all...those dreadful days of Ivf procedures. .OH I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND HUBBY!!! Do you remember QT314 and Dh22 well they have also had their babies. What an exciting year for all of us. God is Good. and We've been blessed..Again congrats! See you on the infant board in nine months
Rojo

Closed Thread