It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
(female)

cowgirl18_06 HB User
where are the february mommies?

im due february 2.im a first time mom and im only 18 so im really really new to any of this.I dont know if any of you who are due in february are first time moms or not but if anyone can give me some advice on what to expect that would be appreciated.i also have my second docs appointmen july 11.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tiff24 HB User
Re: where are the february mommies?

Hi, I'm also due on Feb 2nd and a first time mom! I'd assume that you and I are experiencing most of the same things right now.There's a few other threads for February mom's on here somewhere.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2006, 03:46 PM   #3
(female)

cowgirl18_06 HB User

thats weird that were both due on the same day lol.as of today im 9 weeks and 1 day and i go back to the docs on the 11th.i assume that your married as well?im not.i was suppose to get married but i broke it off.the relationship got to bad.especially with verbal abuse.well hey what things have you been feeling?

Old 07-05-2006, 09:03 PM   #4
(female)

lekstroh HB User

Congrats ladies,
I am due Febuary 15, with #3, and I am sick sick sick.

Old 07-05-2006, 10:16 PM   #5
(female)

jackiejetta_84 HB User

I am due Feb. 6th, (god willing), with my first! Morning sickness should be called, "all day sickness"! HAHA! Good luck to you all!

Old 07-06-2006, 07:38 AM   #6
(female)

Jules_za HB User

Hi Ladies, I am due on Feb 3, my first, and must be really lucky because I have no complaints. Had a bit of m/s for about 3 days in week 5, but nothing since then. Good Luck!

Old 07-06-2006, 08:06 AM   #7
(female)

Sweet73 HB User

Hi Girls!! I too am due in February... (21st) according to an on-line calculator. I have been getting (all-day) sickness now for the past 5 days.. was fine before that. Anyway, we are very excited & go to our first Dr appt next Tues, 7/11, Can't wait to hear our babys heart beating!!
Good Luck everyone, and may we all have a happy & healthy pregnancy & babies!
-Sweet

Old 07-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

I am due 2/11 with my second. I was pretty sick all day in the beginning but now I am on Zofran and feeling better. I am still so tired and have no energy to do a thing.

Old 07-06-2006, 11:08 AM   #9
(female)

Sweet73 HB User

Hi 2fast-
I have read some of your previous posts, so I am happy to hear you are feeling better, I know that pregnancy was less than a joyful experience for you due to being sick so much.. what is Zofran? is it over the counter or did your doctor prescribe it? I have been feeling awful all day long lately, I don't throw up, I just constantly feel queezy, and I'm not sure if I'm hungry or the opposite, then I go to eat & I don't want what I'm having anymore! I was eating so healthy up to this week, but the thought of eating veggies now makes me sick! I really don't know what to do for the all day sickness. Any advice?
Thanks
-Sweet

Old 07-06-2006, 02:05 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tiff24 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl18_06
thats weird that were both due on the same day lol.as of today im 9 weeks and 1 day and i go back to the docs on the 11th.i assume that your married as well?im not.i was suppose to get married but i broke it off.the relationship got to bad.especially with verbal abuse.well hey what things have you been feeling?
Yeah, I am married. Almost two years. It's better for you and the baby that you're not in an abusive relationship, so good for you for breaking it off before it was too late! I was pregnant with twins so I had all day sickness for the first month, but when I miscarried one the nausea kinda went away for the most part. I've been feeling really weird the past few days, like I have a ton of pressure in my middle. Does that make sense? I'm pretty thin so I don't know if it's 'cause my uterus is growing and kinda pushing everything around. It's very weird. It seems like everyday I'm more tired and I eat more. I can't believe how much I can fit in my stomach and not gain too much. I have been starting to feel fat though! ahaha! So how are you feeling?

Old 07-14-2006, 11:23 PM   #11
(female)

gio82 HB User

Hey ladies!

I'm due Feb 27th, which seems such a long ways away for me. I haven't had any sickness. I just have to frequent the bathroom often, my boobs hurt, I'm exhausted(and do end up falling asleep for a nap) by 2pm and I have cravings ontop of mood swings.

I had no idea that you could see a heartbeat this early on, but when I went into the doctors today, DH and I were floored we could. Was a nice end to a not so fun routine visit. As you can tell this is my first, after two m/c that ended after 3 1/2weeks each.

Also, has anyone else been drinking a lot of water lately? I hate water, but, I force myself to drink it since it's good for the baby. Wish I could change it up to iced tea. But that's wishful thinking and I cannot wait to dive head first into all the things I cannot have now after giving birth. But it's all worth it.

Goodluck to everyone!

Closed Thread