It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2006, 07:48 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

star_shine_2010 HB User
Lightbulb any other feb moms?

I couldn't find the Feb. mommies thread
But I'm due Feb. 1st. Anyone else due around then??

Old 07-27-2006, 07:55 AM   #2
(female)

blahhhh HB User
Re: any other feb moms?

im feburary as well im due feb 13th

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2006, 07:56 AM   #3
(female)

Just~A~ HB User

I'm due around 2/26 or 2/28 (haven't gotten an official date from the OB yet). I'm hoping the nausea lets up in a few weeks! (I'm 9 wks now).

~A~

Old 07-27-2006, 08:04 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

star_shine_2010 HB User

YAY! other mommies around the same due dates as me!!
Have your breasts gotten bigger? I was a 34C before, and now I'm a 34DD!! It's so crazy!! I still have morning sickness though I thought it should've subsided by now, but I guess not! Are either of yall showing yet? I think i might just be bloated

Old 07-27-2006, 09:13 AM   #5
(female)

blahhhh HB User

ooo im soooo bloated lol i look like im about to pop lol and my boobs havent really gotten bigger but they sure r sore and more firmer then usual and my sickness seems to have gone away some which is ok with me hehe...o and im lazy sooo lazy lol

Old 07-27-2006, 09:35 AM   #6
(female)

lekstroh HB User

I am due Feb 15, I am getting big, not only my tummy, but my uterus is measuring pretty big. My boobs are growing YEAHHH!!! I am pretty small chested and this is probably my last time being pg so I am enjoying it. lol

Old 07-27-2006, 09:49 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

star_shine_2010 HB User

lol. I feel like a bloated pig
I think Ive been eating too much. My mom told me just b/c I can eat all I want, doesn't mean I should. ha! I do. So I think I'm more bloating than actually showing.

Old 07-27-2006, 11:36 AM   #8
(female)

Just~A~ HB User

LOL! I work at a residential facility with medical staff here. One of the nurses told me to "drink for two but eat for one!" I lost a couple of pounds from not eating as much (due to nausea), but am holding steady with the help of ice cream (it makes me feel better!).

I feel bloated, too. I didn't have a flat tummy anyway, but I feel like it sticks out more toward my naval than it used to. I'm usually chubbier in my lower abs, not my upper ones. I was "between" pant sizes anyway, so the smaller size doesn't fit too well, but at least I have the bigger size to get me thru till it's time for maternity pants on down the road. I just need some looser tops. I'm too embarrassed to wear tight ones with this belly!

~A~

Old 07-27-2006, 11:45 AM   #9
(female)

cowgirl18_06 HB User

im due on feb 2.alot of my symptoms are statring to go away thank god lol.

Old 07-27-2006, 03:31 PM   #10
(female)

justpeach HB User

Hi girls
I'm a Feb mommy too...edd Feb 13th. There was another thread on here for Feb mommies, but it has been so long since anyone has posted it is pages & pages back.
I got to hear the h/b on doppler yesterday which was the best ever! I am in love!! Glad to hear i'm not the only one with belly issues. Per my dr, i've only gained 2pds, but my belly is sticking out also around the naval area? Is the bloating?? My jeans still fit, but are getting tight & I too now have to wear loose shirts d/t my belly.

Old 07-27-2006, 05:35 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

2fst HB User

I am due 2/11. I am still having morning sickness but I have good days and bad days and I am still on Zofran for it. My boobs are up to a 36DD and I hate them since they also got bigger with DS and never went back to size. Also my pants are getting too tight but I can't fit normally into maternity pants yet. With DS I went to the store and bought a few pair of pants one size bigger and that got me through. So far my shirts are doing okay. I gained 2lbs according to my scale. The Dr said I gained 4 but the nurses never take the time to accurately set the weights on it. They just rush though it.

Old 07-28-2006, 05:47 AM   #12
Veteran
(female)

victoria48 HB User

Hello everyone.

I have been given an EDD of 9th Feb so far but my first scan is next Wednesday so this might change.

It is my first baby and I really don't feel any different at all. I have not been sick once and my tummy still looks flat, which is why it doesn't seem quite real yet.

Maybe things will change after I see the scan and tell my family. Only my husband knows so far and one of my friends.

I have made some home-made cards saying "you are going to be grandparents" etc and I'm planning to put a copy of the scan photo in each one.

Old 07-28-2006, 08:51 AM   #13
(female)

blurb1325 HB User

Hey,
I have been waiting to see a Feb. thread!!! Im due feb. 18th, on my BFs birthday!! The wierdest part about that is, he lost his twin at birth and it would be an absolute miracle If I actualy deleivered on the 18th. His mom went dead silent when i told her my due date, she even started to cry a little!! Im so glad there are other women in the same place I am. I havent gained any weight, but after I eat I feel and look hudge like Ive gained 20 pounds then it's back to normal in the morning!!

Old 07-28-2006, 05:01 PM   #14
(female)

gio82 HB User

Hey all Feb moms-to-be!

I was told I'm due around Feb. 27th, or 28th. The OB said since this is my first, she might see me make it to March 1st. Which is so confusing! Lol. Where do I post; Feb or March? I figure though, since I was told the end of Feb, then heck! I shall post here.

Glad to see other Feb moms! Good luck to all.

-Liz

Old 07-28-2006, 06:51 PM   #15
Veteran
(female)

ament HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lekstroh
I am due Feb 15, I am getting big, not only my tummy, but my uterus is measuring pretty big. My boobs are growing YEAHHH!!! I am pretty small chested and this is probably my last time being pg so I am enjoying it. lol
I hear ya. I'm usually a 34A (and no I'm not 12) I hope I get up to an even B cup LOL! My bf's more excited about that than I am, as you can imagine.

Closed Thread