It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2006, 02:28 PM   #1
(female)

b922 HB User
17 wks and still having a lil spotting her and there

ok so i 17 wks today and i had a lil spotting, nothing much but i have had this off and on anyway, but i was just looking to see if anyone else has had this and all is well...i went to an apt last wk and all they did was hb and check my pulse and stuff and they said see ya again in 3 wks so i just want someone to help calm my fears

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User
Re: 17 wks and still having a lil spotting her and there

maybe it would help if the docs found a cause perhaps doing an u/s might do this afterall all bleeding in pregnancy is not normal it has a cause not always serious but it is best to be investigated. i hope not to worry you but i guess until you get an answers as to why you are bleeding it will cause you anxiety. good luck hope all is well

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2006, 06:50 AM   #3
(female)

mum2three HB User
Re: 17 wks and still having a lil spotting her and there

pbear,
This is my 3rd viable pg, and this one I have spotted quite a bit, especially the first 15 weeks. A few times it was from intercourse. Others there was no reason. I went to the doc at 14 weeks spotting and cramping, I just knew somehing was wrong. She did a vaginal u/s and checked my cervix, and it was fine. I was so scared because I didn't have a reason for the spotting. I had even quit having sex with dh because I didn't ant to spot. I went for a level ll u/s and my placenta is quite low, so I assume that could cause the spotting and just knowing the posible cause eased my mind. I am now 22w 4d and have not spotted in several weeks. I had a u/s thursday and she said my placenta had came up some. So talk to your doc, I know it drove me nuts until I had a "reason", or what I htought could cause it.
Good Luck

Closed Thread