It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
(female)

chicana81 HB User
Red face need help please

hello i was just wondering if i could be pregnant. I had intercourse with my hubby on the 24th and expect my period on Aug 4. I have been cramping lately but do not know really what to think, for when i got pregnant with my son i was also cramping and went to the dr and found out i was pregnant. This time it kind of feels the same way. Well my husband insisted that i do the hpt, but i told him it was too early to know, but he kept insisting so i did it. there was one noticeable line like this - but the other line was too faint i could not see it very well, so what does this mean,that maybe it is too early too know or i did the test wrong? I really need to know i am not prepared to be a mother of 4 but their is plenty of love to give. So please help me , what should i do. Wait or do another hpt?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2006, 08:23 PM   #2
(female)

chicana81 HB User
Re: need help please

im sorry i expect my per on Aug 6 and i am usually regular. oops my mistake, sorry!!! jijiji

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2006, 08:30 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

newmom2be HB User

i would wait a couple more days to see if u start your pd or not well mine came out neg but i wasso i would just wait good luck

Old 07-30-2006, 08:38 PM   #4
(female)

chicana81 HB User

yeah i probably will wait until the 6 to see if i will get my pd. but i am really cramping bad, thats weird i usually cramp 1-2 days before my pd. Thats why im afraid. my baby is only 14 mon. and i dont think im prepared for another one so soon.

Closed Thread