It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2006, 04:32 AM   #1
(female)

dark_lil_miss HB User
Pregnancy and Osteitis pubis?

I hope no one minds that I am posting here (I'm not pregnant) I am seeking information for my sister who is currently 16 weeks pregnant with her first child (ivf) She had severe pain the other day and seeked doctors advice and was diagnosed with Osteitis pubis (inflammation of the pubic bone) Due to the pregnancy, the normal treatment of anti inflammatories can not be given. She is in a lot of pain and all the doctor could tell her is that the pain will increase as pregnancy progresses and the only relief he could suggest was heat packs. She finds that the heat packs worsen the pain. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if anyone could maybe recommend some home treatments? She has waited and tried for so long for this pregnancy and all she is getting is pain and sickness ( severe morning/noon/night nausea ).

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread