It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2006, 09:46 PM   #1
(female)

jakelewis HB User
question

HI I am 20 weeks almost 21 and I have starting to have swelling not fun didn't have it with dd and having braxton hicks here and there anyone else having either one or both of these?

Old 08-03-2006, 04:58 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

lovemybabyboys HB User
Re: question

i didn't really have either until the end of my pregnancy with my 1st baby. but i started have braxton hicks with my second at 14 weeks, which scared me to death, but my dr. said as long as i didn't have more than 4 an hour that it was fine. and i started swelling right around 20 weeks, just in my feet and legs. it was only every so often though. but sometimes it would feel like i was walking on balloons.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2006, 01:17 PM   #3
(female)

Savason1 HB User
Re: question

My first pregnancy I swelled like a balloon for the last 3 months because it was so hot and humid and I don't recall having braxton hicks. With this one I have been having bh for a few weeks now (i'm 28 1/2wks) and a bit of swelling but nothing to bad. Only when it gets real hot or I am on my feet too long. My arms get real puffy too, they look huge when they do. I hate it, but I guess there isn't much I can do about it.

Closed Thread