It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2006, 08:41 PM   #1
(female)

LibertyGirl HB User
Left boob larger than the right one!!!

As much as i dont mind the bigger boobs, it's getting rather annoying to see that my left boob is getting much bigger than the right one.

Has anyone else experienced this?!

~LibertyGirl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2006, 07:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Re: Left boob larger than the right one!!!

Don't worry about it. Most people have some sort of size differences between their left and right sides (feet, hands, boobs, leg length, etc.). It's not uncommon at all.

I first discovered this when I was a figure skater when I was a little girl. One foot was a 1/4 size bigger than the other, and because the skates were so precisely fit I had to order two different sizes. In fact, the skate mfgr. didn't sell them in pairs, only singly to account for size differences.

As an adult I notice that my left breast, my left rib cage, and my left foot are all slightly bigger than their right side counterparts. It's not noticeable to anyone else (except to my physical therapist when he was trying to see if I had a hip problem and was wondering why my measurements were off), including my DH.

If it really bothers you you could practice standing with the right side more forward than the left (since if it's closer to the other person it may appear bigger). Just a thought...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2006, 01:35 PM   #3
(female)

Faythey HB User

yeah, my left boob is bigger too! It started at the very beginning of my pregnancy, but it wasnt too noticeable. Now that I'm breastfeeding though, its much bigger. I'm just hoping that they will even out with time.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:02 PM   #4
(female)

kellie84 HB User

Mine too i am not pregnant yet but mine had always been a little bit bigger. I don't think any one notices except us but I understand. It is completley normal and probley just a little more noticable because they are getting bigger. But hey you could always stuff one side of your bra if it really bugs you LOL, just joking!!!! Remember everything you go through is worth it for that little one that you are going to have soon.

Old 08-08-2006, 09:51 AM   #5
(female)

LibertyGirl HB User

yes, it is INDEED worth it... And this doesn't bother me at all... I was just wondering if there are others with the same issue

I am very excited... Thanks for all the responses!!!

Closed Thread