It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2006, 06:23 PM   #1
(female)

DissolveGurl HB User
Here's My Update On Invisible Baby

I went to see my OB-GYN today with my mom, because I was still having pain that I knew didn't feel right.

In 24 hours I've been told in the ER that my baby is JUST FINE in my uterus, then in the doc's office today he saw NOTHING (in my uterus at least) except for a blocked fallopian tube and a huge cyst in the same area, tells me there's a 98% chance it's ectopic, because with my hormone levels they would see at least the sac in my uterus, and the symptoms i'm having fit, and i am having laparoscopic surgery tomorrow morning to remove the entire fallopian tube, right ovary, and cysts...and they're going to take a look at my left side to see those cysts, and try to fix things so I still have some chance at having another baby.

I've done nothing but smoke cigarettes and cry. Not only am I devasted that I am going to lose this baby, but I am terrified of having this surgery that I don't even get a chance to prepare myself for.

Why?

Old 08-08-2006, 06:36 PM   #2
(female)

Beyondthesky37 HB User
Re: Here's My Update On Invisible Baby

I'm extremely sorry that you have to go through this. I can't tell you I understand this because I haven't been through this. And I don't know why this is happening to you. But I will pray for you that your surgery will have the absolute best possible outcome. People on this board are very nice and I know there are many willing people to listen and support you through this difficult time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2006, 06:11 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Re: Here's My Update On Invisible Baby

DissolveGurl --

Good luck with your surgery. Maybe not having lots of time to brood over it is a good thing... you don't have as much time to wait and worry.

At least you have a plan of action with your doctor and can move forward instead of being in a limbo of sorts waiting to see what happens...

Good luck!

Closed Thread