It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 02:45 PM   #1
(female)

Sammiep15 HB User
Unhappy I need feedback

Hi Everyone! I am 23 and I am having my first baby. I am due in April but I am Scared. I had really bad cramping and lower back pain the other day and now I am spoting. I went to my OBGYN and they said sometimes it happens and its ok and sometimes its not. I was just wondering if any Moms to be on here have had any of those symptoms and if they and their baby are ok. I am just really scared and I was hoping to find out what I need to know on here. Thanks for taking the time to read. *Samantha*

Old 08-10-2006, 02:58 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bxr35 HB User
Re: I need feedback

I don't know how far you are, but when I was six-seven weeks along (I'm 24, btw) I spotted on and off for a few days and I cramped awfully for a while, and now I'm 26 weeks along with no problems since the first two months. Stay off your feet, get as much rest as you can.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2006, 09:51 AM   #3
(female)

greyash HB User
Re: I need feedback

I had a terrible first 2 months. First, we weren't planning the baby - using protection and only 2 months married, so it was stressful. Then I kept having cramping and spotting. The first ob I went to was a creep and he basically told me I had a 50/50 chance of everything being ok. The baby was too small to see on ultrasound. (he was a creep in general, not for telling me the truth). Then I went to my friends ob (who I stayed with) She did an u/s right away and said it looked like bad news. I thought I was further along than I was, so the baby looked too small and the heart rate was too slow. We went home to see my family that weekend and I cramped and spotted all weekend. I was sure the baby wouldn't live. I went back the next week and he looked just fine. It turnes out that first u/s was so scarry because it was the first day the heart started beating and it was just getting going. Now the baby is fine and is due Dec 1. I have had a terrible pregnancy and of course, every ache or pain scarres the hell out of me because of those first few weeks, but they keep telling me he is fine.

Closed Thread