It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2006, 01:07 PM   #1
(female)

naynay408/916 HB User
Talking January Moms!!!

Hello Ladies,

I thought I would start up a new thread since I couldnt find the other one! So how are you all doing? Any movement or finding out the sex? I am great yesterday I felt the baby kick for the first time!!! It was so exciting...

Hope all is well and I will chat with you all soon.

Janay

Old 08-11-2006, 04:24 PM   #2
(female)

Mvhrt HB User
Re: January Moms!!!

Hi Janay, how far along are you?
I'm due january 1st myself.. i've been feeling the baby move for a few weeks now but the movements are getting stronger and stronger now, my boyfriend can put his hand on my stomach and feel it too!
I know i'm having a boy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2006, 07:41 PM   #3
(female)

kini23 HB User

Hey Ladies!

I am due in the first week of January and have really begun popping out. This is my second child- I also have a two year old. I do not know what the sex is yet, but I will find out later this month. I strongly feel that its a boy. I can feel the baby move a lot more now mostly at night.

Old 08-14-2006, 06:40 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

Hey Janay and all January moms,
I think I felt it move a few days ago, but I'm not sure if it was the baby or not. I suppose I'll wait until I feel it again for confirmation.
So excited to find out the sex this Friday! My mom is flying in for the appointment. Dh has been getting more used to the idea of the baby now too since I've got a little pouch.
All is well except still looking for a job so I can afford this little one.
Hope you are all enjoying your second trimester.
-Liloulou

Old 08-14-2006, 08:40 AM   #5
(female)

mcohen HB User

My due date is the 13th of January and I think I might have felt movement but it's my first so I really have no idea. I guess I'll have to wait until I feel it again to be sure! I'm really starting to pop out too! I love it! I'm constantly rubbing my tummy with this goofy smile on my face. I'll be having my level 2 ultrasound on the 25th and I really hope that my little lima bean cooperates so I can find out the sex, I'm just dying to know! I had my quad screen done a couple weeks ago (because I'm 36) and the results were good so I'm very happy about that.

Old 08-15-2006, 06:03 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

JellyB_3 HB User

Hi girls! It's been awhile.
I'm now 16w1d. Have any of you had any cramping? Last light I had some mild cramping for a few hours. But, I laid down and relaxed and this morning I feel fine. It could have been because I was sitting for too many hours yesterday at work. Did any of you have the same thing? I'm so worried...

Old 08-15-2006, 10:04 AM   #7
(female)

Mvhrt HB User

Hi Jelly, I have some bad cramping myself. I am about a month further along than you but i've had it for a few weeks. Last week I even ended up calling the DR because the cramps were so bad! They told me it was nothing to worry about and to drink water and lay down... which seemed to help. Is this your first child? If not, it could be what I think I have which is round ligament pains... which can be really bad!!!!

Closed Thread