It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2006, 08:01 PM   #1
(female)

unadventurous HB User
blood clots and Lovenox

Last week I was hospitalized for a giant blood clot in my leg and now I'm home on modified bed rest - I have to take blood thinners (injections twice a day) for the rest of the pregnancy and 3 months after I deliver.

My OB (who was on vacation while I was in the hospital) is now telling me the Perinatologist should have checked for clots in my placenta, but the Perinatologist didn't even mention that. They're supposed to be co-managing my case, but it's actually just ending up in a lot of frustration for me... as well as lots of phone calls, appointments and co-pays. grrrrr.

Has anyone else been on Lovenox? I've been asking doctors lots of questions but I still have so many more. I would love if someone could share their experience with me. I'm also wondering if anyone has breast fed while on Lovenox, no info I've seen is conclusive on if it's safe or not.

thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread