It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2006, 08:15 PM   #1
(female)

justpeach HB User
Pregnant mommies after miscarriage #2......

Here's our new thread ladies!! The first one was getting sooooo long! I just posted under the original thread before I started this one........

Last edited by justpeach; 08-16-2006 at 08:30 PM.

Old 08-17-2006, 07:01 AM   #2

triangle HB User
Re: Pregnant mommies after miscarriage #2......

Hi mommies

I have been following from the beginning and I am joining in here on your new tread. I had a miscarriage at age 33 with my first pregnancy, now at 36 yrs I am in my 31st week with my second.

Went to the hospital this week for regular check and all was in good order with baby, saw heartbeat but didnít get pictures this time. She is kicking/moving alot every day and also reacts to sound and temperature.

I do still wipe and check TP every single time I go to the toilet, never stopped. I still worry slightly about every little thing because of the past miscarriage, but I'm just taking it one week at a time and believing things will continue to be fine.

Congrats to all of you who are pregnant and hope that it will soon happen for those trying again. I pray we all make it and receive our healthy bundles of joy at the end.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
(female)

scrappin HB User

Hi Peach,

I'll be 5 wks on Saturday. So far all seems well. I feel like crud and no bleeding (I check everytime too). I have my first ob visit on the 23rd. Looks like my edd should be April 21, 2007. Glad to be back.

Pam

Old 08-17-2006, 12:22 PM   #4
(female)

jackiejetta_84 HB User

Hi everyone! Haven't posted on this thread in a while, so much going on. Now I am 16 wks, (god willing). I have an OB apt. tomorrow, so we will see if all is okay then! Got a sonogram of the little bean at 12.7 weeks, and he/she was movin around like a little nut! (Only after having the NP missinterpret my EDD and telling me that my uterus wasn't big enough, and that she couldn't find the h/b on 2 different dopplers.....grrrr) That really scared me....needless to say I switched OB's and DH and I Heard baby's h/b at 14 wks on doppler. I still constantly worry every day. Not to the point where I am stressing either one of us out. I also still run to bathroom everytime I feel a little wetness.....which is such a terrible feeling. I just take everyday that god gives me, and pray every nite that our little bean is okay in there! Have to tell ya tho, waiting between OB apts. feels like the longest wait of my life! Good luck to you all, and I will keep you all in my prayers!

~ <3 Jackie G. ~

Old 08-22-2006, 07:16 AM   #5

triangle HB User

Hello

Bumping this page back up. Hope all mommies and babies are doing well.

I have been getting alot Braxton Hicks contractions, at first I thought it was just the reaction of baby to things I did, because of when I got them, (like when I put my hand in cold or hot water, or eat ice, she would push herself far out and I could see her butt and/or shoulder outlined), but it is happening more often at any time now which makes me believe it is the BH.

For all those who had discomforts and pains hope symptoms will lighten up and give you a bit of a rest. Good luck with the antenatal appointments!

Old 08-22-2006, 08:31 AM   #6
(female)

jo905 HB User

congrats pdisney hope it goes well for you this time

Well reading them posts made me laugh coz I thought I was the only one checking myself every single time I went to the toilet !!!

Still using my doppler daily hb is always around the 150 mark
still feeling nervous though feeling a bit more excited now

hope all goes well for everyone speak to you all soon
got my next scan at 16 wks really scared!!!! (2 wks tomorrow) will let you know

Old 08-22-2006, 10:15 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

JellyB_3 HB User

Hi Girls! How is everyone feeling?
I'm now 17w2d and I've been feeling little kicks for about 1 week. But, only randomly. I've hit the next stage of anxiety!! Is the fetal movement less than yesterday, or I haven't felt anything today, is he o.k.? Jeez! I thought it would get better with time.
The worst, is now most people know and they want to talk about it all the time, or ask how I"m feeling. I know they mean well, but I still have a lot of anxiety and there are plenty of days, I don't want to talk about it. Does anyone else feel like this?

Old 08-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

JellyB_3 HB User

BTW,

Peach, thanks for starting a new thread! I"m so thrilled this thread was a hit!

and Triangle, how far along are you? Sometimes I feel my belly get hard but I'm not sure if It's the baby rolling to a new position or BH? How can you tell the difference?

Old 08-23-2006, 05:43 AM   #9

triangle HB User

JellyB, I'll 32 weeks tomorrow, the tightening is happening so often now and even when I don't do anything that provokes her . It is supposed to be happening more around this time for me anyway and it feels somewhat like people describe, so I'm thinking it has to be that. It gets very firm and feels like she is trying to push her way out of my belly through my skin, for a minute or less and then she moves back in.

Less fetal movement worries me on the mornings that I wake up and realize I've been sleeping flat on my back for a while (at this stage I should not be) and then I don't feel any movement for a long time. She sleeps in the mornings most times, I know it, but it is hard not to get worried anyway.

jo905, A doppler must be so comforting for you, to be able to reassure yourself anytime you need to. Hearing baby's heartbeat is so cute.

To all the mommies I hope you are doing well.

Old 08-23-2006, 05:56 AM   #10
(female)

justpeach HB User

Triangle~ Wow, 32 weeks!!! Girl, you don't have much longer at all, how exciting!! It's a girl, right? Have you picked a name?

Pdisney~ Thinking about you & your appt today! Let us know how it goes.

Jackie~ How did your appt go last week? Glad you switched ob's...I would have too!

Jo905~ That must be really cool to hear the h/b everyday!

JellyB~ No prob about the thread! I'm really glad we have it!
I know exactly what you mean about people wanting to talk about your pregnancy all the time. Like you said though, I know they mean well. And I've found that once I do just let go & talk about it & open up, my anxiety eases up a bit. It's been hard, but I'm getting there.

Well gals, i've got an appt today, YIPPEE!! So excited to hear the h/b again!! And I've got the whole day off! LOL.
I started feeling flutters 2 days ago. At first, I wasn't sure if it was baby or gas...but the 2nd time it happened convinced me it must be baby, that's what i'm telling myself anyways, lol. I'll let ya'll know how my appt goes today!
Talk to ya later!

Old 08-23-2006, 08:18 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User

Wow you guys! I'm so glad everything is going good! Thanks for keeping the thread. I LOVE to read your updates.

p.s. I think we just found a cause for my m/c's. Something called mycoplasma/ureaplasma. Easily treatable with antibiotics. Sooo, I may just be able to join you guys soon!!!!

Take care of yourself and your little beans (or big beans )
believe

Old 08-23-2006, 12:12 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

JellyB_3 HB User

believe, I read your post on the m/c board and almost cried!!! I'm so happy for you! I know this is it! After you take those antibiotics you'll be joining us before you know it!!
Do you have to get retested after the meds? to make sure it's gone?

I'll be praying for you!

My little bean is 17w3d now. I can't belive how the time flies!

Old 08-23-2006, 12:35 PM   #13
(female)

pradasweets1983 HB User

Hi I read some of the posts from the other thread but it was closed so I didn't post.

I have had two miscarriages. I have been married two years and am 22 years old and seem to get pregnant so easily, but can't seem to keep one yet. the first one I didn't know I was preg. till I m/c ..that one was weird. I was sort of in shock. i was also on Birth control with that one. The second one I was 6 1/2 weeks and we had been trying a month and a half. I lost that one on June 12th and got preg. yet again even though I tried not to right after without even having my first period. I am now 10 weeks and so weak and sick. I am very excited although, since I have been so sick it's been so hard to enjoy this yet. And on top of everything else I am so paranoid I am going to lose this one as well. I reall hope not, I want a baby so bad, as well as my husband. I keep telling him not to tell anyone but he gets so excited he has told quite a few people.

So many of you women on here are so far along and it gives me hope.

Although now I am paranoid about losing it at 16 weeks cause I have seen so many on healthboards, who have lost a baby at 4 months. But I wonder why. Did they find the problem. I thought at 4 months you are in the safe.

Hope you guys have a great day!

I was posting some on the april thread although I am due in March...but I think I feel more at home on this one. I feel you guys know what I have gone through and are going through now.

Old 08-23-2006, 12:38 PM   #14
(female)

pradasweets1983 HB User

Oh my gosh they found out why believe was having those three m/c!!!!????? I remember her from the m/c board and I hoped she'd find out why, this is so exciting. I wonder when she'll be able to try again. Wow! Yeah!

Old 08-23-2006, 02:13 PM   #15
(female)

justpeach HB User

Believe~ I bet that is such a relief to have an answer as to why you've miscarried. I know it doesn't make the loss any less, but to have a reason why seems would be comforting. Hope you join us soon!

Prada~ Sorry the m/s is so bad right now. Mine was pretty much completely gone by the time I finished my 12th week-so hopefully you'll have some relief soon!

My appt went great! It was a real quick appt, but I got to hear the h/b again! Such a sweet sound . I've gained a pound since my last appt, but I feel as though i've gained 10 lol.

Closed Thread