It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
(female)

blondegirl84 HB User
Question anyone past the 2 mos mark?

hi i was wondering if anyone could share w/me their symptoms when they were 1 mo -> 2 mos pregnant. i am having no symptoms and think i may have gotten a false reading..... thanks!

Old 08-17-2006, 04:59 PM   #2
(female)

mel-mel HB User
Re: anyone past the 2 mos mark?

I was really tired, boobs were very sore and I cramped a little. So you took a home pregnancy test? How late are you and have you started bleeding?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2006, 05:54 PM   #3
(female)

jackiejetta_84 HB User

1st month, I had sore boobs, I was cramping, and kinda nauseous. By the second month, every smell I smelled made me wanna throw up, I couldn't eat hardly anything (at least anything that was good for me, cuz I didn't crave good food), my boobs hurt so bad sometimes I would have to put a pillow underneath me when I slept, and my moodswings were out of control. But please keep in mind that everyone's pg is totally different. My mom said she couldn't have felt any better during her pg's with my sisters and I. She never was nauseous, cramped, or had mood swings the whole entire time she was pg! So, don't get upset if you aren't showing symptoms. Take another test (preferably a digital one), and see what it comes up! I wish you all the best and hope you are pg! Good luck hunny! Stick baby dust comin your way!

~Jackie~

Old 08-17-2006, 09:54 PM   #4
(female)

Beyondthesky37 HB User

just because you aren't having symptoms doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. If you got a positive you probably are but you should see your doctor to confirm it. With my first son the only symptom I had was sore breasts. With my second son I had absolutely no symptoms. I hadn't even had a period yet from after I had my first baby. The only reason I tested was because I had a very real and weird dream I was pregnant.

Old 08-18-2006, 10:32 AM   #5
(female)

LibertyGirl HB User

Hi Blondegirl,

There is absolutely no reason to not trust the HPT

I am in my 3rd month (almost 10th week). Not had a single day of nausea or boob soreness. My boobs are rounder and heavier but they never hurt. My nipples were a little sore in weeks 5 and 6. I was extremely tired around week 3, 4 and 5 but that's gone too. I have no symptoms now and I am very pregnanct with an HCG level of 137,000 IU.

So good luck. I am pretty sure you are pregnant if you got a positive. I have never heard of "false positive" with the HPTs. Just for your peace of mind, you may retest

Take care and congratulation!!!

~LibertyGirl

Old 08-18-2006, 12:09 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

marriot HB User

Ask your doc for a blood test and even an early ultra sound. It's likely the only thing that will put your mind at rest.

Closed Thread