It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2006, 09:35 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASDGRMama HB User
May babies...

I tested this morning (only 10 dpo ) and got a positive.

EDD: May 2nd

Anyone else hoping or know for sure about a May baby?

Yesterday I noticed some slight nausea and a little bit of breast tingling but it wasn't consistant. Today it's a little more frequent and I'm so very very very tired!!!

I'm on progesterone due to recurrent miscarriages...hoping it helps (my last pg and m/c was in Dec 2005)!

LOL, my husband bought me ice cream to "celebrate" . If all goes well this will be our sixth baby...every time still seems new and fresh; I've never felt like "an old pro" or anything . I still get excited when I see that pink line .

Hope to see some other mom's here soon!

Love and Prayers, Kelly

Old 08-20-2006, 02:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

steph66 HB User
Re: May babies...

I just had my first baby in april and im not pregnant but i just wanted to pop in and congratulate you and let you know that i will be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you. I have seen you around the boards and am so happy that you've fallen pregnant again. I also tested at 10dpo and got a bfp!! its so exciting but scary to know so early! lol! congratulations and good luck! take care!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread