It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

whatishappening HB User
Hi everyone !

Hello ! Hi Pinkie1 !
Just wanted to introduce myself as new to this awesome board coming from the infertility board. I found out that i am pregnant this morning !! This isn't my first pregnancy, but my second. I have a two year old daughter already. Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck and a wonderful road to motherhood !!

Old 08-20-2006, 08:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

pinkie1 HB User
Re: Hi everyone !

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatishappening
Hello ! Hi Pinkie1 !
Just wanted to introduce myself as new to this awesome board coming from the infertility board. I found out that i am pregnant this morning !! This isn't my first pregnancy, but my second. I have a two year old daughter already. Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck and a wonderful road to motherhood !!
Hi Whatishappening!!
Congratulations!! How excited I am for you!

Boy, the ttc board has been hot this past week with so many BFP!!

How many weeks are you?

Did you do any procedures to get the BFP? I was on the infertility board for a while, and then took a break. When I came back I wasn't doing any treatments, so I thought I'd head on over to the ttc board .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2006, 05:35 AM   #3
(female)

shawnaslover HB User

Hey Girls,
I also came from the infertility board. I am 5weeks. I feel great. This is my second child. I have a 2 year old son. This baby is due 3 days before his 3rd birthday. I am due on April 23, 2007. I am so excited. How do you girls feel?
Shawna

Old 08-21-2006, 06:57 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

whatishappening HB User

Hi ! I am five weeks today ! I too, have a two year old daughter and i am due on April 22 ( her birthday !) how wierd is that ??? I go next week to check hcg levels and the such. I took an EPT test and the result line was way darker than the test line ! Just keeping fingers crossed for a good first trimestetr !!!

Old 08-21-2006, 06:59 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

whatishappening HB User

Opps i forgot. Stomach feels a little bloated and boobs hurt like heck !!! That's about it

Old 08-21-2006, 08:05 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Jonanner HB User

Congratulations to all 3 of you! I wish you all the best with your pregnancies.

Welcome to the pregnancy board!

Old 08-21-2006, 08:13 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

marriot HB User

I came from the infertility board as well. I never thought I'd get here! I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, and just stopped taking my pregesterone suppositories (yeah!). My seven-week ultra sound revealed TWINS, so I'm pretty excited (and a little nervous, I have to admit). My next scan is the NT scan at 12-weeks. I haven't met my OBGYN yet -- my first appointment with him is at 13 weeks.
So far, I've been feeling quite sick. But I'm hoping it'll ease off soon.
Welcome everyone!

Old 08-21-2006, 12:07 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

km7503 HB User

I'm also from the infertility board. My 3rd IVF (2nd fresh) is what did it for us this time around. I'm 5w4d & had my first sono today and got to see the gestational sac and the yolk sac. There's a bunch of us here from IF...Pinkie, Just A, koukla, Suesy, Sunami and? Sorry if I'm missing anyone. I'm definitely going through a pregnancy fog lately. Anyone else having trouble focusing and remembering things?
Anyway, it's so exciting to have been trying for so long and finally be pg!! During my first sono today, I cried right there on the table and I haven't even seen the heartbeat or the baby yet!! Congrats to all! This is truly a blessing for each of us!

Last edited by km7503; 08-21-2006 at 12:11 PM.

Old 08-21-2006, 12:59 PM   #9
(female)

mammajess HB User

Well Congradulations on the pregnancy! And welcome to these boards.

Love Jess

Old 08-21-2006, 09:44 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

pinkie1 HB User

I've been feeling really discouraged today.

Even though I'm 16dpo, and about 5 days late for AF, I took a pg test today at work and it looked like it was a BFN. I have no spotting though. Granted, the test was old and laying around for quite a while (found it in the back of the cupboards), but the exp date was 9/2007.

I took a First Response on 8/18 and it was a very very faint BFP. Then on 8/20 I took it again, same brand, and still very very faint BFP. My temp. is still up, but no other symptoms (no sore breasts, no nausea, no lethargy, no foggy brain). I wonder what's up?

I've NEVER had more than 14dpo, and when I did have 14dpo I usually had a few days of spotting before the wicked AF came. Now it's 16dpo and absolutely no spotting.

I have one more First Response left and I am kind of reluctant to test again b/c I'm afraid that it'll turn out BFN.

I wish my body would make up it's mind!! I don't know what to do.

Old 08-22-2006, 05:42 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

km7503 HB User

Go get a blood test. Then, you'll know for sure what your levels are and then get another one to see if they're doubling. Sorry to hear about the BFN , but maybe it's only a fluke thing. Keep us posted! Baby dust!!

Old 08-22-2006, 10:24 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

pinkie1 HB User

I took another HPT and it was clearly a BFN
I called the Dr. and I'm going for a blood test today. I also noticed my temp dropped a lot this morning. But, still no spotting.

Closed Thread