It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2006, 08:10 PM   #1
(female)

jackiejetta_84 HB User
Eat or be ill!

I am 16 wks now, and I still have to eat something every two hours, on the dot, or I get so nauseous! I didn't know whether that was supposed to go away at the second tri. or not, but I know I still have it! Anyone else??

~Jackie~:dizzy

Old 08-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
(female)

Mvhrt HB User
Re: Eat or be ill!

Hi, I also experiance what you are talking about! I'm 21 weeks pregnant and it's been going on since... well since about 8 weeks along. It's not like there is even a build up to --- i'm hungry but suddenly i'm starving and if i don't eat like right away i get dizzy and weak feeling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2006, 11:35 PM   #3
(female)

pradasweets1983 HB User

I am 10 1/2 weeks and for the past two weeks I have been sick as a dog, whatever that means, but very very ill and tired to boot. This is my 3rd try at being pregnant but the other two I never even experienced any sort of nausea. I just got done violently throwing up not 20 mins ago....my poor husband feels so helpless..standing at the door asking of I am okay and do I need anything..but being cautious so as to not puke himself. I don't know this just seems to get worse. Saltines help a lot.They are basically all that I can get to make me feel better when I am really bad. I used to like sprit but now I get sick at the thought of it because of a violent hurl and association. I really hope this goes away soon. I know heaving and not eating much can not be too good for the baby. When I am feeling better I force myself to eat healthy only. I notice I crave cold crisp fresh fruit. But only when I am good. That is usually mid-morning, I tend to get sick starting 12 noon into the night. Night tends to be the worse. I keep tellling myself this will all be worth it in the end.

But you guys just made me worry this sickness just might continue on for a while longer. Great..

Old 08-21-2006, 11:44 PM   #4
(female)

Mvhrt HB User

You may be sicker for longer... or you may not... everyone is different. Just wait it out, you'll get better! I don't throw up i just get really sick feeling when i don't eat like instantly when my body says it's hungry... i didn't even have morning sickness. What you are going through sounds pretty normal!

Old 08-21-2006, 11:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiejetta_84
I am 16 wks now, and I still have to eat something every two hours, on the dot, or I get so nauseous! I didn't know whether that was supposed to go away at the second tri. or not, but I know I still have it! Anyone else??

~Jackie~:dizzy
when i was pg with ds i had m/s tiredness and nausea in my second trimester it went for a while then came back again i remember crying at work on my desk because i felt so bad hope you get some relief soon sorry i don't have any good news for you but i hated my pg i was sooooo ill yuck, but i got my little bubba to show

Old 08-22-2006, 10:32 AM   #6
(female)

jackiejetta_84 HB User

Oh, no doubt in the world that it is worth it, it just sucked, b/c after being so ill in the first tri., and then feeling better for two weeks of the second. My body and appetite was finally getting back to normal, and I wasn't like salivating over the sink, and now I feel it coming on again. I just try to keep my body with some kind of food in it every couple hours. The weird thing tho is that I feel nauseous b/c I am so hungry b4 I eat, but then in the middle of eating, I start to feel so full I get nauseous. It's like a game! Oh well, hopefully it will past, but I have a feeling, god willing everything turns out okay with my little bean, that just looking at him/her will make me forget about all of this! Thanks for posting!

~Jackie~~

Old 08-22-2006, 11:53 AM   #7
(female)

Just~A~ HB User

I'm with you, jackie. I'm 13 wks. Thought I was feeling better, but this morning I felt nauseated. sucks. but eating does help.

~A~
via IUI #2 w/ injectibles

Closed Thread