It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
(female)

Sweet73 HB User
No Symptoms ?

Hi Ladies,
It is with hesitance that I join you all here on the prego board as I just found out last week we are PG again after our m/c in July at 8wks.
We got our + very early on CD24, turned only 4wks this past Sunday. Here is my concern:
When we were PG last time, even before I tested + on an HPT I had minor symptoms.. very sore breasts, urinating frequently & cramping feelings like AF was going to show. I feel none of this & we got our + a week ago. The only thing I feel that I can associate with pregnancy is that I am very tired (which I did not feel last time, however right now I have been under a lot of stress & that could be why I am so tired all the time.)
I am going for blood work this week to test HCG & Prgesterone, but was wondering if anyone else out there went through this too? Would love to hear from you as I am worrying.
Thanks-
Sweet

Old 10-17-2006, 02:52 AM   #2
(female)

Kathp HB User
Re: No Symptoms ?

Hi Sweet - it's great to see you here on the pregnancy boards! You may remember me from the m/c boards. I'm roughly 8/9 weeks pregnant. I too was like you and had no early symptoms of pregnancy. In fact, I only really tested as I still hadn't gotten AF following June m/c and was shocked, suprised and delighted to get a BFP. I didn't have sore boobs, nausea or increased frequency in urination.. nothing, nada. However, when I hit (what I think was) my eighth week.. bam! Now I'm sick all day long and my boobs.. well 'ouch' would be a great word to use there!

A general rule of thumb that Midwifes' tend to follow is that symptoms tend to hit between week 6 and 8. But just remember, every pregnancy is different. Two different pregnancies in the same woman can be so dramatically different, so try your hardest not to compare. I totally sympathise with your concerns; it's so hard not to worry and analyse every tiny thing when you've experienced a loss/losses. But you're still very early and there is plenty of time for the symptoms to rear their heads - or they may not; plenty of women have a perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby, yet never experience any symptoms at all. Good luck with the testing and I hope all is well. Please try not to worry too much. Let us know how you get on. Thinking of you.. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2006, 01:03 PM   #3
(female)

Sweet73 HB User

Hi Kathp-
Thanks for your reply, I do remember you from the other board, so glad you are doing well!!
I just got my first hcg level back, it was 1373, LMP 9/17. I go back tomorrow for another one. Will keep you posted! What is your due dat?
-Sweet

Old 10-20-2006, 01:51 AM   #4
(female)

Kathp HB User

Oh Sweet, those numbers are really great! I'm so pleased. I don't know my EDD yet - cycle never returned following my m/c. I think I'm about 9 weeks(ish) but have got my dating ultrasound on Monday, so should know more then! Only rubbish thing for me at the moment is that I've been diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum (severe sickness) as I was with my daughter. It's a bit rubbish, but I'm hoping the cyclizine tablets I've been prescribed will help slow it down. Please keep me updated on your progress. And look after you and your bean!

Last edited by Kathp; 10-20-2006 at 01:52 AM.

Closed Thread