It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2006, 06:00 AM   #1
(female)

Davidsgirl25 HB User
Unhappy Advice needed please.....

I am currently 31 weeks pregnant. I have also had back surgery, the later into these final two months I have to go is becoming excrutiating. I am still working full time 9 hours a day. The surgery is only the tip of the iceberg of the complications I am having, I have gestational diabetes, I am also RH -, but I have been previously sensitized to positive blood that the shots don't even work for me, and I could be facing serious complications with my baby girl, I have to see two doctors every two weeks AND get my blood taken every single month to check for antibody levels rising. My question is this, am I able to request a doctors note to recieve temprary disabilty for the remainder of my pregnancy. I am in so much pain and I am so tired and I think I have done well so far, but for the health of me and my child, my body is telling me to stop and relax. If I do wind up recieving disability how does it work? I am so stressed out and haven't stopped crying. I feel like I am giving up, but I am so tired. Sorry to be so depressing, I am REALLY EXCITED about my baby girl and would do it all again to have her but I need a break and I need some advice on how this works, I am a first time mom which is emotional enough without the added stress. Thank you.

Old 12-04-2006, 09:27 AM   #2
(female)

writekaren HB User
Re: Advice needed please.....

I would try. It never hurts to ask and the worst they can say is NO! But my guess is they probably won't. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread