It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
(female)

Trudooldoo HB User
Is nauseus a sign of pre-labour

For a few days now, I have been feeling a bit nauseus and this morning I woke a little like I had a fever, it is 37.3 which on the side of the thermometer means that is ok, but I feel that it's hot to me. My braxton hicks have actually slowed down, they have been uncomfortable and going tight every 20 or 15 minutes but now I hardly feel them, usually I feel them when sitting but I am lucky to feel one, what does that mean? could my body be getting ready yet, I'm 36 weeks today, I have so much mucousy stuff, since the 29 December and it's getting worse, I'm eating heaps, and I go through days where I nest, then another day I feel exhausted all of a sudden, and I haven't done anything, the baby is slowly moving now not so much anymore, like it's so cramped, or maybe conserving it's energy for birth, I have been having this intuition that this baby won't make it another 4 weeks, just my body or guess, maybe wishful thinking.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User
Re: Is nauseus a sign of pre-labour

Oh yes, for me it was! I had morning sickness with ds in the beginning of the pregnancy. When I was 38 weeks, I remember being at the mall with my mom, and said to her, we have to leave, I'm going to pass out or throw up. That was a Monday, i had ds on Saturday! i remember the nausea coming back a week or two before that mall thing. Hope this helps! Good luck!!!!!!
Addition- Also, the night before I went into labor, I was soo nauseous, and went ot bed early, I thought I was sick, but no, I woke up at 6am with contractions, and had him 12 hours later.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2007, 07:26 PM   #3
(female)

mel-mel HB User

I learned last week in my prenatal class that yes nausea is a sign of pre-labor and a lot of the time diarrhea goes with it. Good luck!

Old 01-09-2007, 05:05 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

ament HB User

I've been feeling nauseous lately, too. I told my doc about it and basically she said sometimes morning sickness comes back.

Old 01-09-2007, 05:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User

Mel-Mel, yes! And the morning I woke up with contractions, I had diarrhea like 8 times, sorry TMI, but it's just your body's way of cleaning out!

Closed Thread