It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2007, 11:50 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User
2nd baby

I was on here all during the pregnancy of my first child..and he came out healthy as can be on April 4th. I am now currently due June 8th, but knowing that my husband wont be home for the delivery and there was a situation that happened. This baby is not my husbands, while he was deployed to Iraq, I was rapped. And we decided that we are going to keep the baby, my husband is going to look at the baby as his own. I am still having some troubles with the situation I think it's just because I'm scared to face the baby. I'm not quite sure. I'm really excited, even though we really think it's a girl, even though they tell us that it's another boy. LoL. But on the outlook of the old wives tales, you'd think it was a girl, except that I'm carrying really low. Anyways, I just kinda wanted to drop my hellos to everyone, and drop my story, I'll more than likely be around at least one more time for another baby!!

Old 01-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bricely HB User
Re: 2nd baby

LovinArmyWife05
im sorry to hear what happened to you that must of been horrifying what you went thru and for you to keep the baby and your husband is willing to raise the baby as his own is amazing, every pregnancy is very different so who knows what you might have lets cross our fingers for that girl that you want

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Oh we know it's a boy...so we're hoping that baby number 3 will be a girl. i know some people tell me it's horrible that I'm already looking to that baby, but I guess it's kinda because of what happened, of course after I had our first son, I was like bring it on again..LoL..I had such an easy birth with him. I'm just hoping that we will have a girl, because I didn't realize but deep down I really wanted one. I was sooo upset though when they did my ultrasound, I never got to see the baby, or get any pictures, we were lucky to find out the sex, and my husband was straining to see the baby. It was a horrible experience, i hope to go back to our hospital maybe for another one.

Old 01-30-2007, 01:15 PM   #4
(female)

lrguyer HB User

Hey Army!! I am really sorry to hear what happened to you. I am glad you are in such great spirits about it though. I don't know if you remember me or not from the April boards last year. But here I am again...due at the end of July. Edogoneill is on here again too. She's due at the beginning of August. We're having a little april mommies reunion! Well, I just got excited seeing another familiar name on here. Glad to hear DS is doing so well, too!

Old 01-30-2007, 01:42 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

OMG I'm sooo happy that you remember me!!! I seen you and was like wow...I'm not the only one!!! This is sooo awesome. At least some of us are still together, we're all gunna have summer babies!!! This is just exciting. I figured you know, this baby was givin to us for a reason, so I have to look at it as a great thing. Baby #3 more than likely wont be until 2009 since hubbie is getting redeployed. So how's the first lil one doing?? It seems there's soooo much catching up to do!! LoL

Old 01-30-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
(female)

lrguyer HB User

DS is doing great...he just now has gotten his first 2 teeth. He's crawling around everywhere and is pulling up and getting into EVERYTHING!! It's kind of overwhelming to think about having another one just as DS starts to walk!! Did you have any more issues with your preeclampsia? Does your doctor think you will have it again for this one?

Lisa

Old 01-30-2007, 07:59 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Umm he said we are going to watch it, he's not sure if it will happen with this one or not. But my bo has slowly started to crawl up again. It was in the 119s and now it's up to 130 and that so we'll see. Oh I know what you mean, ds is into EVERYTHING...i'm like ERRRR...LoL..he now has realized he can play with the tv and it's hectic. ds has 6 teeth now, he got his 4 top ones all at once, and oh goodness I thought I was going to go nuts...LoL...It shall be a challenge but I figure it will just really keep me on my toes. LoL.

*Courtney*

Closed Thread