It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #1
(female)

crazylife85 HB User
Cramping as AF is coming, but only to find Blood with Uncooked EGG white...s Help!

I'm cramping as if af is coming, but i have little blood when i do internal check

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone...! How are you? I'm new to this site so i hope you guys make me feel comfortable.

Ok, last month i had my af on jan 11th. i dont know when i ovulate. I have an irregular period.

For the past few days i've been cramping as if AF is coming. I go to the restroom to wipe and nothing, but when i do an internal check. I have a littl spec of blood, could this mean i'm pregnant or should i be consern about this?

The discharge looks like Raw Uncooked Eggs with a tint of blood.

Old 02-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

megss HB User
Re: Cramping as AF is coming, but only to find Blood with Uncooked EGG white...s Hel

It could be implantation bleeding. I had that only to find out I was pregnant 2 days later Also, I had very strong AF like cramps for a day after I found out. I was so sure I would start bleeding but never did! Cramps in early pregnancy are common. I would wait a few days and try a pregnancy test!
Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
(female)

crazylife85 HB User
Re: Cramping as AF is coming, but only to find Blood with Uncooked EGG white...s Hel

Quote:
Originally Posted by megss View Post
It could be implantation bleeding. I had that only to find out I was pregnant 2 days later Also, I had very strong AF like cramps for a day after I found out. I was so sure I would start bleeding but never did! Cramps in early pregnancy are common. I would wait a few days and try a pregnancy test!
Good luck!

WHAT IS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING?

Old 02-09-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiedy HB User

Again, go to TTC borad (trying to conceive), you'll be amazed what you'll learn there. Everyone there is in the same boat of trying to become pregnant. Most of us moved to the pregnancy board from there.

good luck.

Old 02-09-2007, 11:02 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

tired-of-it-all HB User

just one question what is af

Old 02-10-2007, 07:11 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

megss HB User

AF if "aunt flow" or your period.
Implantation bleeding is light bleeding you may experience when the fertilized egg implants into the uterine lining. It is usually much lighter in flow and in color.

Closed Thread