It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
(female)

oohjo56 HB User
Strange Noises Under Ribcage

Okay, so this is probably the stupidest thing I've ever written, but being on bed rest, you do what you can to pass the time

I'm laying here listening to this strange gurggling noise underneath my rib cage. It's almost like the noise your stomach makes when you are hungry or in your bowels when you have to go to the bathroom. What the heck could be under my ribcage that is gurggling?

It's funny, I just picture it as a water bottle. Like the big water bottle dispensers in the office that have that bubble at the top whenever you pull the nozzle and get water out of it

I'm tired, I'm bored and I have nothing better to do, so I thought I'd share my stupid story

Jo
EDD 04/01/07 #3 w/ Complete Placenta Previa

Old 02-17-2007, 06:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rouge HB User
Re: Strange Noises Under Ribcage

I am thinking that its your Bowell's making the sound. Your uterus has pushed them all up and under your ribcage, so the sound it coming from there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #3
(female)

mumovhann HB User
Re: Strange Noises Under Ribcage

LOL

This made me laugh, I too have had these strange noises eminating and I posted a thread to see if anyone else was experiencing them (LOL) needless to say noone replied

I have also come to the conclusion that its because the uterus is pressing everything upwards. Just a thought, but it did make me laugh. The things we notice during pregnancy!

Take care..I dont envy you bed resting I had to for 48 hours and it almost drove me around the bend!

Closed Thread