It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User
June mommies Part II

Mornin ladies....hope this finds you all well! I actually slept last night!! Woohoo!!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 03-22-2007, 09:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User
Re: June mommies Part II

Way to go!!! I can say I didnt...LoL...but it doesn't surprise me because every time I moved I was in pain..and it got sooo bad I just started to ball..and of course DH really just didnt faze him. THAN him and I got into it last nite, and that just made things even worse. I've been nesting all day, and it's driving me insane!!!

Kitty had started a thread because our other thread just disappeared. LoL. So hopefully she'll find this one!! I responded to her on the other one as well. Since i'm finally takin a break since the last post..that I got a crap load finished, but I guess...I should get back to it..it's just irritating me!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2007, 09:50 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

Oooops! I looked for a new thread......darn it!! Im sure she'll find us in here.

Ive been nesting for awhile now....sheesh I tell ya. My house is normally clean, but now its getting that much more clean! LOL!!

Sorry you didnt sleep well....and sorry you and DH got into it. That always sucks. We try to adhere to the "Never go to bed mad" situation, unfotunately too many times it just doesnt work that way, lol!!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 03-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

We try that as well but there are just times when it doesn't work..than when i get up in the morning it's like I dont want to see you..LoL...It's okay I think our threads are just dissappering or something.

I am surprised because with DS i was nesting a crap load already, and it has taken me this long to start with this one. I guess maybe it's just hit really bad today LoL I dunno. But i"m just looking around my house and am like ugh...seems theres so much to do and just not enough time. I hate it when I feel like that. And I dunno if DH has to work this weekend I kinda hope he doesn't but if he does he does. Well sounds like it's time for another load of laundry..

Old 03-22-2007, 10:10 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

Yay....laundry....I do need to get caught up on that....oy vey, lol. 2 kids, a DH (who occassionally doubles as my 3rd child) 3 dogs....its insane! LOL!

Have a good day...Ive got some work to do, otherwise Ill be on and off here all day!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 03-22-2007, 10:36 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Sounds like me..DS and DH plus all his uniforms and PTs adds extra laundry...LoL and one puppy...ugh...it's a pain I hear ya..I know I'm actually doing the catch up game as well with laundry..it really sux. I hate it when i get behind in laundry..and now it seems harder to get everything outta the washing machine...LoL

Old 03-22-2007, 10:46 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

I remember those days!! PT's.....BDU's.....ironing on Sundays, polishing boots....I dont miss those days AT ALL! LOL!! I have plenty of his other crap without that included too!!

Yes more times than not it DOES feel like catch up. DS is potty trained but still has accidents at night which requires washing sheets and jams almost daily.....and to think? More dipes and clothes to be added in a couple of short months!! WHAT WERE WE THINKING??!! LOL!!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 03-22-2007, 10:50 AM   #8
(female)

kittykatmommy HB User

funny thing, i found this site, but i couldnt find the one i did this morning, i hope this one lasts... im so tired of having to restart posts again, well my son is getting sick poor thing started with just the sniffles and has now started sneezin and coughin, im gonna get sick for sure too as hes almost always attached to me...lol, if we keep having the posts dissapear the monitors need to be informed, not sure how though...

anyways im hurting, and was crying from lack of sleep this mrning, this is the third kid and it was not painful when the last 2 were in me, but i wince at almost every kick that is low, thus im taking the day off today, im gonna go on real bedrest with my son for most of the day.. ill probably be on later, i have to reformat my computer and try and get some sleep

Old 03-22-2007, 10:57 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

Awww kitty...Im so sorry. I feel for ya.....get some rest my friend.....take care of you!!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 03-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Woo hoo I have progressed to one more load of dishes, and well a lot of laundry still..LoL...I ended up sitting my butt in front of the computer and playing a game so of course I'm glued to the thing and cant peel myself away. LoL.

It's hard because I get up and it's painful, so I think that's why I'm trying to take it a bit easy. I'm a lil upset still..my dr hasn't put in the order for my u/s yet. He has till Monday to get back to me, so I'm hoping he'll get the order put in. Otherwise I have to WAIT until I go on the 3rd to have him put it in, so that I can than call to get the dumb thing ordered.

Kitty you need to take some time off..LoL granted there really is no such thing as time off for a mom but, do the best you can!!!

Kat..I dunno what I remember all the clothes I washed when DS was born, and just to think of that again, and even how many clothes we go through with just DS...ugh..*shudders* LoL

Old 03-22-2007, 12:55 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Okay that's it gurls I'm just going to cry!!! I finally got my butt motivated and got dressed...LoL..at almost 2pm...but anyways...all my maternity pants are dirty..except for my bibs and they fit me AWESOME when i was pregnant with DS..so I figured okay I can handle being in them for awhile...I think I was sooooo wrong!!! I put them on, and they are on the outside buttons on the side..and I can barely move!!! Let alone sit comfortably!!! I have NO room for my belly. That just makes me sad!!! I thought i was going to get lucky again since DS I didnt show till 8 months. I look down and all I see is this big bump..LoL. I"m afraid to try and get comfortable in my chair because I might tear my pants....I need my capris!!! LoL...I guess it's time for some new maternity pants...this just made me depressed..sry had to vent...and I'm getting the heck kicked outta me right now.

Oohhh..I know I wanted to ask you girls something too..Since i"m such a space case and finally remembered..but anyways..what are your lil one's heartrates at?? Mine at my drs appt was like 130s-140s and that is really really really low for me!!! I'm a lil worried and was wondering if it had anything to do with my bp and all that...but okay I'm done now I promise..LoL

Old 03-22-2007, 01:01 PM   #12
(female)

sparklebleed HB User

OH GOODNESS!! You ladies are nesting already? I'm so jealous. I'm so lazy and tired, all I want to do is sleep. I don't even care about my house right now. COME ON NESTING... HIT ME!

Although, is part of nesting getting mad when people make small messes? I babysit two little kids and I just wanted to cry today while they were eating because I could hear them crunching chips and the chips hitting the floor and being stepped on. It'd be nice if I could blame this on nesting instead of me just being in a bad mood.

Camille's heart rate has been like 143 at each appointment.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:10 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

umm you will notice that you get irritated a lil easier with small messes that would normally not bother you. That has always been the start of nesting for me. Seee that's why I think I'm having a girl..LoL..okay sry had to say that. But yea you will notice that small messes will get you upset for no reason. I mean I'm looking at my computer desk as we speak and it's irritating me because there are piles of clutter and crumbs all over it!!!! Dont wish nesting because it gets annoying!! LoL. People will tell you something is clean and you dont think it is..so you'll get all emotional over it..and clean it and than you get mad when you dont think it's clean enough. I'm kinda not caring much since we are moving and our house is just a mess anyways!! LoL but I try to make things look half way decent..like normally I wont put clothes away right away and I hav ebeen puttin em away right away (normally DH does that LoL) and now I'm off to put the last load of dishes in the dishwasher and check the load of clothes in the dryer. I feel I have actually accomplished something today!!! I can say that is a great thing about nesting...you actually feel you accomplish things.!!

Old 03-22-2007, 01:28 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

I go thru spurts...lol. Ill want to nest like MAD some days and others Ill want just park my fat bootey on the couch for some daytime drama TV. LOL!! But I will say my house is spanky clean!!

As far as heartrate....in the beginning it was WAY high in the 150's - 170's. But lately its settled into the 140's - ish, lol. Whats the wives tail? Boys vs girls heart rates?? I forget, now whose the space case? lol!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 03-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

hehe it's okay I ******d it to see..LoL..okay they say closer to 150 it's a boy and 170 it's a girl...LoL at least what I found...god knows there are a bunch of diff websites. Now if that was true for me...DS would have been a girl...LoL my mom thinks because of all the weight I have put on already and that that it's a girl. And what they say about your completion and that with a girl that if it's a girl they take all your looks LoL..my completion has gotten HORRIBLE since I got pregnant and I swear everything is soooo different than with DS...I dunno whenever I get my u/s I will hopefully get a clarification..I'm not going to hold my breath though...my luck it will be a boy..LoL not saying that's a bad thing...but I think my u/s was to early to determine sex...

Closed Thread