It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 09:42 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Seriphina HB User
November Mommies...

So by now we are all either almost out of our first trimester or into or going into the last month of our first trimester. I'm at 8w2d. And I'm just so impatient. I feel like everything is moving so slowly. November seems like a lifetime from now. How are all you ladies doing? I want the first trimester overwith, like.....yesterday. So I can stop worrying SO much about a miscarriage. I still don't feel pregnant. I haven't had any morning sickness, (I know, I know count my blessings). We've wanted a baby for so long I just want to FEEL pregnant. Anyone as impatient as me? The one thing I do have is I'm absolutly exhausted!

So November Mommies unite! How are you feeling? What are you feeling?

Last edited by Seriphina; 04-11-2007 at 09:42 AM.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:54 AM   #2
(female)

ElfieNLynx HB User
Re: November Mommies...

Congrats!! I am now 9w3d preggo and I am feeling it. Morning sickness started about a week ago, though not as bad as with my first; that was just pure torture. But still I can't walk into my kitchen without throwing up, I smell EVERYTHING. Besides that I am also very tired, and ready to pop this baby out...lol. I feel like November will come very soon with so much in the middle happening such as graduations, birthdays, other babies being born, my son starting school etc; but on the other hand it seems so far away. My biggest wish though is to be able to enjoy this pregnancy. Unfortunately with my first it was a very tough time for me in the beginning and so much misfortune happened. This time around I want to be able to glow and to relax.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #3
(female)

heidimichelle HB User

Congrats to you both....

Seriphina... we are only 4 days apart. I am 7w5d along so far and I get my first ultrasound tomorrow because we conceived on clomid so they want to make sure there is only one critter in there. LOL... I am so excited to be pregnant. This is my first. So far I haven't had morning sickness (knock on wood), but I have been terribly tired all of a sudden. I also have very sore swollen breasts and sleep in a sports bra cause it hurts less that way. I also just feel bloated all over and some of my pants are already getting a bit tight. YIKES!!!

Well keep me posted on everything thats going on with you two. I can't wait for November. We are all going to have a great Thanksgiving this year.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:20 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

aymie HB User

i conceived on chlomid too! only 1 baby in here :-) i had a sonogram at 6 weeks and now im going for another tomorrow which is 10 weeks. Technically I am 10w2d past menstruation but last sonogram i was measuring smaller than that which probably means i ovulated late (hopefully it doesnt mean somethings wrong) so its possible the dr might change my due date from nov 6 to a bit later tomorrow.

ill keep you all posted. im starting to get a belly at night which kinda sucks because my wedding is next saturday and when i got the gown back in september i never thought id be pregnant. needless to say its a fitted gown and you will def see it! other than that we know my chest grew a lot because at first fitting i needed double cups... last weekend they took both the cups out and didnt have to take the dress in at the chest at all. my tiredness seems to still be with me... i have good and bad nights it seems. My nausca is actually less than it was a few weeks ago and i have not vomited ... im very lucky.

thats all for me... i cant wait to see the little critter

Old 04-11-2007, 05:47 PM   #5
(female)

ames311 HB User

Good luck at your u/s tomorrow Amy!!

Amy

Old 04-12-2007, 06:44 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

aymie HB User

thank you! its at 315... im so excited!

Old 04-12-2007, 07:09 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Seriphina HB User

Well my first OB appt is tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes. I've been worried because I've had such a lack of symptoms. But I'm sure my OB will make me feel better.

Good luck on the ultrasound.

Old 04-12-2007, 08:50 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

aymie HB User

thanks seriphena

dont worry itll be great! are you so excited????? 315 cant come soon enough for me!

Old 04-12-2007, 09:15 AM   #9
(female)

ElfieNLynx HB User

Just out of curiosity...what is everyone hoping for besides a healthy baby..lol??

I want a girl this time. First off we already have a name chosen and for the fact that there are three generation of baby clothes in my attic for a little girl just waiting to be used.lol. Also I would like to know how it would be raising a little girl. I can do all those girly things with her, like doing her hair and playing with dolls etc.

Though on the other hand, having another little boy will be wonderful as well. I already have experience with one and I think it would be so wonderful for my son to have that brotherly bond. The only problem with boys is clothes, I hate buying boy's clothes since I feel I'm wasting money on the same thing over and over again. There is no selection anymore.

I keep telling myself it doesn't matter, and honestly it doesn't just as long as he/she is healthy and everything goes okay with the pregnancy, birth and beyond. But I kinda of yearn more towards having a little girl this time. I hope that doesn't sound too bad, I do feel guilty over my feelings, but I know in the end I will be happy no matter what sex.

Old 04-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

aymie HB User

its my first so i really dont care. we have a great girl name we love. but i dont want to find out... im going to torture myself and let it be a surprise

Old 04-12-2007, 12:59 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

aymie HB User

hey all

just came back from my visit. it was pretty quick. we couldnt pick up the heartbeat on the doppler but we could see it on the ultra sound which is great! next sonogram will be during the nuchal test i am going to have. is anyone else getting this? i will get it at week 13. the other good news was that i came back negative for all the genetic testing they did on me. I am an ashkenazy jew so we get tested for a whole series of things before or during pregnancy. but now that i am not a carrier for anything my fiance doesnt have to get tested.

thats all for now. now i just have to concentrate on my wedding next week and honeymoon!

Old 04-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #12
(female)

heidimichelle HB User

Hey aymie..... glad your u/s went great. I'm leaving work in about an hour to go get my first one too. I am so nervous and excited. I will feel so much better when I see one little one in there and see or hear a heartbeat. I will keep you all posted. So glad to have people to talk to that are going through the same thing at the same time.

My husband and I definately want to find out what the sex is of the baby later down the road. We are hoping for a boy but will be happy with either as long as its healthy. We have names picked out already and have had them picked out for a long long time. If its a boy it will be Brendan Robert and if its a girl it will be Madison Jean. So we anxiously await for our first ultrasound just to anxiously wait for the baby to get big enough to see what it is. This whole process is so much fun.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:12 PM   #13
(female)

ElfieNLynx HB User

How many ultrasounds does everyone recieve? It seems that everyone from the boards gets a couple or more. I am the only one who will be getting just one ultrasound done throughout my entire pregnancy. I only get more done if there is something wrong with the baby or if I am expecting more than one.

Old 04-13-2007, 06:13 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

aymie HB User

i think my doctor does a lot. this was my second one already but it was a quicker one... he didnt measure anything. just checked to make sure there was still a heartbeat. he does bigger ones at certain stages. the nuchal test is a big one i think and thatll be in 3 weeks.

im not sure why my dr does a bunch of them but it makes me happier!!!

Old 04-13-2007, 08:34 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmarie313 HB User

Hi Ladies

I am just so very excited to finally be able to post on the pregnancy boards, I felt like I would never get here!!! I have been on the infertility boards forever and ttc for the last 3 years. We did 6 rounds of clomid, 6 inseminations (2 with the clomid and the last four with Follistim injections), we finally got pregnant on the clomid but had a miscarriage at about 7 weeks in July 2005, I had two laparascopic surgeries and we just did our first IVF cycle. We transferred two day five embryos back and we are now 6 1/2 weeks pregnant with TWINS

We have had 2 ultrasounds so far and I have another one on Monday. Both times they were able to pick up the babies heartbeats and by the second u/s both babies grew and their heartbeats went up to 115 and 118!!!!
The EDD is December 3rd but I am sure the babies will come in November since they are twins so I figured I should join the November Mommies thread

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and wish you all the very best! It will be very exciting to track everyone on this thread through this amazing journey!!!!!
cmarie
*Olivia Grace born 10/23/07...our little miracle!

Last edited by cmarie313; 04-13-2007 at 08:36 AM.

Closed Thread