It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2007, 06:59 PM   #1
(female)

kdawnmiller HB User
always feel baby on right side?

I am 26.5 weeks pregnant and have been feeling the baby since around week 17. The baby is almost always on the right side. sometimes I feel a kick or puch in the middle or down low, but I can always tell that the baby in on my right side. Is this normal? Im sure its nothing to worry about, but I just wandered if anyone else has experienced this and when should I expect to start feeling him/her all over?

Old 04-16-2007, 07:47 PM   #2
(female)

kittykatmommy HB User
Re: always feel baby on right side?

well, im 29.3 weeks, but my lil girl is always on my left side, well unless the doctors try to monitor her in L&D, then she moves away from them, but they know to start on the left, its just the babys prefrince i think... though my bean is head down, most of the time if i poke around, then ill get her to kick all over.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2007, 07:53 PM   #3
(female)

DooRi.Franki HB User

I thought I was the only one feeling these things. I'm about 28 1/2 weeks right now and i've been feeling my baby move since about 18 weeks only recently has the baby been shifting to one side and it seems its the right side that the baby is sticking to. The baby still moves all around the place but when the baby starts up normally its from the left

Old 04-17-2007, 03:59 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User

I rarely ever feel my little girl on the left side. I am 29 weeks BTW. She hangs out on my right side too. Some times I feel her kicking me down low, but she is still on the right side all of the time. I don't think it's anything to worry about. My best friend said that is where her little one hangs out too.

Old 04-17-2007, 05:04 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

mjbrandon HB User

I am 37 weeks, and since very early on my little ones bottom has been right under my left rib. She has basically stayed there throughout this entire time. I think some babies are just snuggle bugs. They find a comfy spot and just don't want to leave! Now I am hoping that this little one will not get too comfy in my tummy!

Old 04-17-2007, 05:11 AM   #6
(female)

kdawnmiller HB User

Thanks for the responses. It's good to know that im not the only one feeling this! I wasn't really worried, just wanted the reassurance! Good Luck to everyone!
mjbrandon, how are you feeling? You are so close!!! I am going to be in a wedding at 37 weeks and im kind of worried about how I will be feeling! This is our first baby.
Thanks again!

Old 04-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #7
(female)

MaryChaos HB User

I am almost 20 wks now, and like you, I've always felt him on the lower LEFT side of my belly... I was wondering if it was just how he was laying and sure enough, when I got my sonogram last week, he was laying in a way to where his feet were down there, so I've just been feeling a lot of little kicking from him. I'm sure all is well, it's just where he/she is most active. Congratz

Old 03-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
(female)

wasserman30 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykatmommy View Post
well, im 29.3 weeks, but my lil girl is always on my left side, well unless the doctors try to monitor her in L&D, then she moves away from them, but they know to start on the left, its just the babys prefrince i think... though my bean is head down, most of the time if i poke around, then ill get her to kick all over.
Hey kittykatmommy, how was the rest of your pregnancy after your cone biopsy? MY OBGYN has urged me to have one and I am frightened. I do have a 2 year old already but we were in the middle of trying for #2 the last 3-4 months until I got in to see a new OBGYN where we moved to this past year and he says I have at least CIN II and need to treat it or further diagnose with a cone biopsy. I am so worried I will not be able to have another after it or that I might have cancer due to not always getting regular paps until my husband and I got pregnant in 2007. I've since been getting them but when I was pregnant, my pap at the beginning of pregnancy was abnormal and he followed up with more paps and it was fine after pregnancy supposedly. Then we move and now I have CIN II, 2 years later. CIN II was the diagnosis after the colposcopy biopsy. I have no idea what else is going on and am just frightened. I am trying to research pregnancy after CONE biopsy. Did you have the cold knife or LEEP? Mine is suggesting cold knife to check that the margins are indeed clear and if not, refer me from there. Anything you can say to help me understand all this, soothe my nerves and as far as your pregnancy experience after the cone biopsy would also be great! Thanks!!! I hope you are in full recovery!

Closed Thread