It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User
Question Upper Back Pain and Chest Pain?

Hi ladies. I was wondering if what I am feeling could be indigestion or something else. All of a sudden this morning, my upper back started to hurt, and felt almost like it needed to be cracked, and my chest also feels this way. I've never had heartburn or indigestion, and thought this may be it. I have to say, it's really uncomfortable! If it is, is there anything I can take to be more comfortable?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
(female)

Candy_Girl HB User
Re: Upper Back Pain and Chest Pain?

I had upper back pain around week 24. It was my sleeping position. I started sleeping with two pillows on top of each other and the pain went away. I didn't have any chest pain though. Hope you find some answers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2007, 11:50 AM   #3
(female)

Ravishing HB User

I had upper back pain a couple of weeks ago when my boobs started growing. I wondered if the two were related? I've since gone up 2 bra sizes and have switched to a much more supportive maternity bra.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

neshee HB User

Hey Dizzy! Sounds like indigestion to me. Sometimes I get this too. I would suggest elevating yourself at night and that may help!

Old 05-03-2007, 02:44 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User

I feel much better now, thank goodness, that scared me! I thought I was having a heart attack or something really bad, at least now I know what indigestion feels like in the future!

Old 05-03-2007, 02:46 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rouge HB User

Could be heartburn or maybe you do need your back cracked. I could really use a chiropractor about now. I am 31 weeks. I get the same thing as you described. I do lots of stretches and try and crack it my self by twisting. Usually works. For heartburn I have to take lots of Tums.

Closed Thread