It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
(female)

shekarblan HB User
JUNE MOMMIES Part III

Hello Ladies

I would say that the June Mommas sure are HOT
I cant wait to have my Baby, I feel nervous but ready. I guess thats normal. Im glad if I dont go into labor before then, Im scheduled for Friday, the 15th.

Bye for now

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #2
(female)

kittykatmomma HB User
Re: JUNE MOMMIES Part III

hey ladys
congrats kat, wow glad to hear your baby was healthy and big i am suprised you went natral though...

we finally got baby sage home on tuesday evening, my son is alil jelous though. i am now starting to enjoy the sleep dep. that comes with a baby i wasnt having to do all the feeds when she was in the hospital, bf is only alil help, he wont get up for feeds and he only holds her for a few minutes here and there, but at least he has started potty training my boy well i await your birth storie kat. courtny i hope your doing well too

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2007, 11:20 PM   #3
(female)

abrniidgrl HB User

Hey Guys!
We had the Bris (circumcision) for Cooper today. It went very well. No tears & he went right back to sleep afterwards. What a relief. What a day. I have a nurse helping me though she doesnt do much. I dont know if I will keep her for the whole week or not. My folks hired her so the first week wouldnt be too tough. My brother & his girlfriend stayed over last night to visit with us & help & my sister stayed the two nights before that. My milk hasnt come in fully but its going pretty well. I will start pumping tonight every two hours. He is nursing very well though I am supplementing with formula as theres not enough breast milk yet. Im soooo happy Im able to breast feed as I had a reduction about ten years ago. My son is so incredibly beautiful I still cant believe hes here. I seem to wake up about every hour during the night just to stare at his beautiful face. I have had my cats locked up the past few days in a back bedroom as they bug my brother but they are out now & are doing really well so far. They just seem to want to smell everything.
So glad to hear Sage is home finally.
Kat so sorry to hear your having such bad cramps.
Archelle & Shek which one will be next???

Old 06-10-2007, 11:37 PM   #4
(female)

daisychain_0506 HB User

I'm glad to hear the circumcision went well that must have been hard to go through, I had a hard time when they poked Emily's heel for blood. She was not impressed.

Kat - I hear you on the breastfeeding soreness...OUCH! Emily has lost more weight than they like so I am feeding her every 3hrs now (she was going for 4) and then I pump as well and give her that too. They think it's more to do with having a csection as they would have pumped me full off fluids and she is probably losing fluid weight too. She has had tons of poopy and wet diapers so she is definitely getting the food. I haven't had to give formula yet but that will be the next step if necessary.

Great to hear that Baby Sage is home I hope you are able to get in a routine, it is nice to have the nurses at the hospital to rely on though I have to admit. It's gonna be a rude awakening for me when I go home

Good luck to all the remaining hot June momma's. Not long to go now...let's hear some more baby arrivals

Old 06-11-2007, 10:57 AM   #5
(female)

archelle HB User
Smile Re: JUNE MOMMIES Part III

Abrnii,

Congrats on ur baby boy Cooper, what a nice name. Hate to hear about the circumsicion feel bad for baby cooper. After reading your thread about not having enough breastmilk, I get worried bec. I have a feeling I will have the same problem. I don't nourish myself enough with water and juices throughout the day. I might suffer in the end.
This is my first baby and I cannot wait to meet him/her. It will be a surprise for both of us, although I have a feeling it will be a girl but who knows. As long as it is healthy! I think Shek will go before me we will see. If my doctor doesn't do an internal on my 39 weeks then I will not know until my actual due date on the 21st! No feelings of braxton hicks yet. Just hate it that my doc is the only one who does not believe in internal exam after 37th week of pregnancy had passed!

Old 06-11-2007, 11:08 AM   #6
(female)

kittykatmomma HB User

archelle,
i know your fear of not eating right to well, i had never bf my first two kids and when sage came so early i desided to for the extra benifits for her.... it started great but within 10 days my milk deminished because i wasnt ever hungry and i never drink enough, so i suggest if you want to bf, to write the times you drink water and as bad as it sounds schedual water breaks...

Old 06-11-2007, 03:06 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Sara I'm sooo glad to hear that Sage is home and doing well. I am doing great pounding on at school and cant believe that Wed will be a month since I had the lil guy. I'm glad everyone is starting to have their lil ones and they are all healthy!! At least no one else has had scares like me and Sara. LoL.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:31 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

Awww - wonderful news Sara! Glad little Sage is at home, I bet you can sleep and rest now eh?

Daisy ~ My milk finally came in yesterday so now Mason is eating every 2 hours vs. the hourly he was before. He got about an hour of sleep at a stretch last night, maybe a couple periods of an hour and a half.....so Im feeling a bit rejuvinated. I called the doctor this morning because the pain medicine he gave me isnt working, my cramps are worse than ever, my bleeding hasnt really slowed and I woke with a blinding headache behind my left eye, along with a huge black eye as well....ugh.

Anyways - crying baby....Ill check back later, lol! Sorry so short!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 06-11-2007, 06:16 PM   #9
(female)

shekarblan HB User

Hello Ladies

Sara, Im very glad to hear baby Sage is doing well at home.

Its great to hear that baby Mason and baby Cooper are doing well .
Abrniidgrl, I will have to go through the circumcision also. Glad it did not hurt the baby. Circumcisions are so controversal now, but I think it is best for baby.

Good luck on breastfeeding ladies. Try to keep it up, even if you have to supplement with formula. I plan on doing both anyway.

Well archelle it seems like were the only two left, or are we? I have my last appt. tomorrow.

Old 06-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #10
(female)

archelle HB User

Shek, how did the appt. go? You are right about that we are the only two left as far as I know. I see the doc on Friday and I am going to demand an internal just to see where I'm at. I can't wait till my due date! Keep me posted.

Old 06-12-2007, 04:14 PM   #11
(female)

mumovhann HB User

Hi all

Im still plodding along also, getting some crampy pains and loads of pressure. Hoping it wont be long nowwwww. Im so tired!!

Sorry its a short one, im off to bed now, hope all you ladies and babies are doing well!!

Old 06-12-2007, 08:13 PM   #12
(female)

shekarblan HB User

Hello Ladies

Archell, my appt. went as usual. I was supose to be scheduled with my surgeon, but they scheduled me at the wrong time , he missed me. So I saw my midwife. Im glad I only have two days to wait. Im scheduled for 7 o'clock friday morning, if I dont go into labor before then. Im so tired.
It looks like mumovhann is still in the race with us.

Sure hope all the other June babies are doing fine

Guess Ill get some sleep.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:03 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

Come out come out little June babies!! Time for more June mommy/baby stories!

Things here are good....little man is good. Love him so much. We go to the doc for his first appt tomorrow - Im looking forward to seeing his weight and discussing his possible jaundice....he seems like he might have a touch. Ill keep you all posted.

Good to see you're doing well ladies....I cant wait for more birth stories!!

Have a good night!!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 06-13-2007, 11:51 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

Good morning June mommies.

Im up and about this morning trying to get things done while Mason takes a bit of a nap....his naps have already gotten longer so now I need to take advantage of them I guess. Altho Im still quite sore and know I should take it easy, the laundry and house work dont do themselves. Ugh. Sooooo back to the grind for me I guess.....

Hows everyone else holding up? Shek and Mum how you both holding up there? Getting excited for those babies to come out no doubt!!

We have an appt to see the doctor tonight for Mason....Im hoping he doesnt say he has jaundice....altho he does look as tho he might. I also noticed this morning at the 4am feeding when I changed him that it appears as tho he might be allergic to the diapers we were sent home from the hospital with. My other 2 could only wear the Huggies when they were babies and neither of them could tolerate having the wipes being used on their sensitive skin either. I thought maybe Mason would be different but I guess not. Ill have to switch today when I go to the store - Ill have to get some newbie diapers and change it up.

Anways - happy Wednesday ladies....hoping for some more June momma birth stories soon!!

Ill check back with a Mason update after the doctor!

PS....Sara ~ Hows Sage doin? You holding up over there? I noticed the weather starting to warm up a bit over there!! Court ~ Hows little man doing? And DS #1? You guys all holding up??

Also - I noticed yesterday when I walked passed the mirror that the pooch has gone down considerably since having had Mason - seems to have happened quicker than the last 2 times. Im sure Im not much less weight wise, but I dont have the pouch hanging like I did with the other 2 - are you other ladies noticing the post pg tum going away fast??
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 06-13-2007, 03:34 PM   #15
(female)

mumovhann HB User

Hi ladies

Kat glad to hear little Mason is settling in well, DD had a touch of jaundice when she was born and the midwife advised me to sit her in front of the window in the sunshine for a while a day and it seemed to work fine for her, she was also a Huggies girl and I could only use water and cotton wool on her little bum when she was born also, hope they clear up. How is his colic now??? Hope you can at least get some rest, though i have to say im rather jealous you are losing your pregnancy pouch already good for you! You'll soon be slipping into your 'normal' clothes again...a milestone!!! lol well it was for me anyway, Ill never forget being able to fit into my jeans again a while after I had DD...bliss!!

Sara Court and Daisy hope you and your lil ones are all well....and not keeping you up all night...just my giant belly is doing that now....remember that girls?? lol..hope you are all well.

So we 3 are still baking lol...good luck for Friday Shek and good luck everyone with doc/midwife appointments, I just know im going to be last....28th June!! Although my original date was 1st July, the hospital brought me forward to June after ultrasound. Whats the betting I have this one on my DDs birthday which is 27th?? it would be nice to have a gap between birthdays, preferably sooner rather than later!!! lol

Off to hoist my big tummy into a well deserved bath!!

Closed Thread