It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
(female)

mommieoftwo HB User
October Moms 7

Hey everyone - hope all is well. I've been having a lot of tightness - not sure if it's braxton hicks or not. Anyone else? My best friend just had her baby yesterday and I can't believe how tiny they are. I had forgotten what a newborn is like. Anyway, it got me motivated to get things ready. I'm still working on my nursery and hope to make some real progress in the next few weeks. My aunt is making my bedding and drapes, but I haven't gotten all the fabrics selected yet - so I need to go shopping. It's just all a little overwhelming.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
(female)

Noel1973 HB User
Re: October Moms 7

Hi mommieoftwo...I have some tightness too...it's weird. And I know what you mean about getting things ready...today I just realized that we only have a few months left, and lots of paint to put on walls! Good luck...hope all the other October moms are doing well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2007, 03:09 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

principessa HB User

Not sure if I have had BH or not but I had a couple of jabbing pains on Saturday which scared me a bit! But they passed quickly so maybe it was just a stitch or stretching pains.

I can't believe how quickly things are moving on, it seems like yesterday when I found out I was Pg! I went shopping for essentials with my mum on Friday and was getting quite panicked about not being prepared - still got loads to do!

Also still got a hang up about the size of my bump - I am tiny compared to the other ladies in my antenatal class and I have the second earliest due date! I just keep hoping my baby is growing well

How is everyone else?

Old 07-02-2007, 12:18 PM   #4
(female)

mommieoftwo HB User

Princi - Did you have a 20week ultrasound? If so, they would've measured the size of the baby to make sure he/she's growing properly. I wouldn't worry - everyone is soooo different.

Yes - soooo much to do and the dollars are adding up quickly....

Old 07-03-2007, 07:20 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

principessa HB User

Yes - I paid for a 20 week scan and they said all was well but I suppose I won't be convinced until I have my baby in my arms! I can't wait for that day to arrive! Had my second antenatal class today and one mum told me I didn't look pregnant at all and called her friend over to join in - I pretended I needed the loo to escape them!

Went to my doctors yesterday about a painful lump in my groin and just my luck...I have a hernia! I had been to the doctor a year ago about a severe persistent cough which caused pain in that exact area and was eventually diagnosed (several months of coughing later) as asthmatic. Cough stopped but obviously the damage had already been done and babys weight has made it worsen. Never mind it could be a lot worse! Been told to take it easy and when I sneeze, cough and especially when I go into labour to try and support the area as much as I can. Fun fun fun!

Off to have a pig out lunch . Princi xxx

Old 07-03-2007, 08:25 AM   #6
(female)

broodygirl HB User

Hi fellow mummies

Princi, get well soon! I hope you are not suffering too much!

Glad to hear all your news. I dont think I have experienced Braxton hicks yet. I am intrigued. However, I first started with round ligament pains, which were very painful but went after a few days. Then my back was just unbelievably painful. I was doubled over, but that seems to be going much better now. What next I wonder?

I am the opposite of you, Princi. I suddenly seem to look 8 months already even though I am only 26 weeks! People constantly comment on it. I am worrying if it is weight gain in general or if my belly has just moved up so much, but I cant fit into very many of my old big clothes now. My legs are really fat, not swollen, just fat. arghhhh!

Last night's dream was wierd! I thought I was going to the loo and I when I woke up I was worried I had wet the bed but I hadn't. I worry that it may happen one day though! It is so hot here I need to keep hydrated but it makes me get up every night with a very full bladder. Oh well, if it happens, it happens!

I am also in the process of doing the baby room! What a job that is, since I need to clear out a load of other stuff first. My accommodation is sooo small and doesnt fit much in, but trying to throw things away is proving hard! Need the life laundry people.

Keep bringing in your news ladies!

Closed Thread