It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Leela_C HB User
~*~January Moms - July Thread~*~

Hi ladies! Here is our EDD list:

Name - EDD - BD - Age

Viktorria - 12/30 - 4/14 - 29
AllisonFox - 1/2 - 2/15 - 22
sarawithnoH - 1/2 - 3/3 - 27
isobel23 - 1/4 - -
MillaRose - 1/4 - 11/20 - 32
lucii - 1/5 - 10/18 - 27
sara26 - 1/7 - 1/13 - 26
weezerdog - 1/7 - 9/17 - 35
michellina124 - 1/8 - 1/24 - 39
LiseK - 1/9 - 3/20 - 34
heathergirl - 1/10 - 6/9 - 21
joemamma22 - 1/10 - 7/?? - 22
mybabes - 1/12 - 3/10 - 35
southern_belle - 1/12 - 2/21 - 29
bondgrll - 1/13 - 4/28 - 36
Trio - 1/14 - 1/11 - 38
Leela_C - 1/15 - 5/1 - 32
momto4soon - 1/18 - - 38
MSHekele - 1/18 - 12/16 - 31
Sillygirl554 - 1/20 - 9/13 - 27
j.p - 1/21 - 2/22 - 27
Albertagirl - 1/24 - 12/?? - 33
bxr35 - 1/28 - 3/19 - 25
ravaemarie - 1/28 - 7/10 - 31
BabyLove8 - 1/30 - 10/20 - 36

And our honorary February mom: :-)
dina08 - 2/18 - 8/19 - 29

Happy Birthday to ravaemarie and joemamma22 this month!

I haven't seen a few of you around lately. isobel23 and momto4soon, are you still here?

Let me know if any additions or changes need to be made.

Most of us will be in the 2nd trimester soon! Yippey! I hope everyone is doing great!

Old 07-03-2007, 07:22 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

sarawithnoH HB User
Re: ~*~January Moms - July Thread~*~

Hello all. Just an update...

I had my second appt. yesterday and got to hear the hb. Such a relief. And...I've only gained 1 lb!! I gained 60 with my other 2, so I'm trying hard not to gain with this one. I still hadn't lost a pound since 2 weeks postpartum with dd in November. Finally, the second trimester is here. I'm feeling tons better, but still sleepy.

Hope everyone is well. Have a good 4th!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2007, 08:22 AM   #3
(female)

joemamma22 HB User

hello ladies,
i hope everyones week got off to a great start. i cant make this long cause i have to head to work. my queasyness has eased up a bit which is nice. i feel a bit pouchy. i can still wear my old clothes, but they feel tight but everyone tells me i dont look any different. tommrow starts week 13 for me yay, and i have an appt thursday. hopefully that will mean my first u/s (keep your fingers crossed for me). well i have to go, talk to you ladies soon. God bless

Old 07-03-2007, 08:34 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hello Ladies
I just wanted to see how everyone was doing . I finally had my m/s almost completely go away , it rears its head every so often but nothing liek it was, My fatigue is almost gone completely which is so nice cause now I can motivate myself to clean my house. My poor fiance has been so good to me with keepign up with my chores over the last 3 months. Im in the midst of my 13th week and thrilled. Im less paranoid about m/c now , stopped all the weird brown spotting and I have an appt a week from tomorrow so Im confident that things are going well. I hope everyone else is doing well

Old 07-04-2007, 05:56 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Trio HB User

Hi Ladies,
Thought I'd stop in...had my first appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat...what a relief! I'm 12w4d today and I lost the last one at just over 11 weeks, so I'm pretty happy that things are still OK. The next milestone is 16 weeks for me, as that's the time that I lost the one before....funny how I'm thinking about this in milestones...

I'm finally starting to feel a little better and hopefully now I can get off the couch and feel like excercising as I've put on 15 lbs! I did the same with my first, but I really feel like a whale this time.

Hope everyone else is starting to feel better and things are well with you.

Take care,

Old 07-05-2007, 06:32 AM   #6
(female)

momto4soon HB User

Hey ladies! Yes! I am still here. I love getting on here everyday and reading your posts. It makes me feel better. Lots of you are feeling the same way I am so it's nice to know I'm not alone. I'm 12wk4d today! I am starting to get back some energy too! I've pulled out maternity clothes because I can no longer fit in any of my "regular" clothes!! My belly pokes out and you can tell I'm pregnant! This is my 4th baby so I guess that's normal to show quick! I have an u/s on the 11th to make sure everything is okay with the baby! My kids are excited to finally see the baby in my belly. They find it hard to believe there is a baby in there. My due date was changed to 1/14 if you want to change it on the post. My birthday is July 17.(soon I will be 39) Ugh!!! You gals have a great week! I've really enjoyed your post!!!! I didn't have internet with my other 3 and this has been very informative!!!! Thanks!

Old 07-05-2007, 08:02 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Leela_C HB User

momto4soon - I changed your due date and added your birthday to the list. Happy Birthday (soon)! I'm already showing and I'm only 12 weeks! And this is my first!

Last edited by Leela_C; 07-05-2007 at 08:03 AM.

Old 07-05-2007, 08:26 AM   #8
(female)

joemamma22 HB User

hello ladies,

not going to enjoy my appt today. but i gotta get it done. and then i go strait to work till 6. i very much dislike all my neighbors, i havent gotten a good nights sleep in more than a month. they party every friday and saturday, and sometimes on sunday. also they have partied the past 2 nights. but the worst part is they leave their back door open and the kid (1-2 year old) screams from about 7 till 9 am. so they party till 2 am and their kid is up screaming at 7. i am just so tired. God bless

Old 07-05-2007, 09:11 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Leela_C HB User

joemamma22 - Is this the appointment that you have to get a pap smear? And that's why you're not going to enjoy it? Sweetie, you really shouldn't worry about that. Over the next 6-7 months, you are going to have so many exams "down there", that pap smear will be nothing. Let us know how everything goes today.

Sorry to hear about the crappy neighbors. Any chance you can move? You shouldn't have to deal with people like that.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

southern_belle HB User

Hello there...

How is everyone?
I have a couple of questions: I am 12w5d today and it seems like the past couple of days that all of my symptoms have seemed to have dwindled and it makes me worry. I only have sore bbs occasionally and my nausea is much better. Everyone kepts saying I would feel better in my 2nd trimester, but those symptoms let me know that all is well. Has anyone had this happen yet? I think I am overly anxious too b/c I still have another 2 weeks before my next appt. I want to know everything is good now!
My other question is that this morning I had a little bit of crusty stuff on my nipples? Isn't it a bit early for that? Should I call the dr?

Also today my whole body is aching. I just feel really bad and seem to have the chills a little bit. Maybe I am getting sick. I got in a swimming pool for the first time this summer and maybe that made me a little sore...but I don't think that did it, b/c I sat on the steps more than anything...

Any insight or comfort would be greatly appreciated...

Belle

Old 07-05-2007, 06:15 PM   #11
(female)

joemamma22 HB User

hello ladies,

bell, i am glad your symptoms have eased up. i know what you mean about worring. i havent had very bad symptoms this whole pregnancy so im alsways worried that something is going to go wrong and i wont know it till its too late to do something. but im sure your little one is just giving you a much needed break or atleast thats the way i like to thik of it. i see that alot of ladies on here have a home doppler, that might make you feel better. i dont know about the pool but i went into the ocean a couple of weeks ago and it made my nipples hurt pretty bad when i got home i discovered that there was sand in my bathing suit ha ha on me. but it could be the chemicals in the pool or some women i have heard of lactating a bit here and there thruout their pregnancy, but call the doc, they can tell you if you would need to go in.

as for me the appt actually didnt go so bad. i had never had a pap before and all the stories i had heard from friends were scary but it actually turned out not to be that bad. my doctor was really great and she was very nice with much good news. i got an u/s which made me so incredibly happy. although i was butthurt at first because i couldnt see anything and DH was like aww hes (or thats what we are hoping for) moving. but then the doc moved her arm and i got to see the whole babay, his HB and then he moved for me. so it actually was great. the only down side we found out its that DH and i have the same blood type but im negative and hes positive. but i just have to get ANOTHER (lol) shot. with the neighbors, there isnt really anything we can do. we can call the cops but noise complaint isnt a high priority. and we have to do that after 10 mon sun thru thur or 12 fri, sat, and holidays (even marine corp holidays). we can complain to housing but that wont do anything. they have been doing this since easter and we have asked them to be quiet on 4 different occasions, but to no avail. we would love to move but annot afford the down payment and first months rent. oh well

i hope you all have a great day God bless

Old 07-07-2007, 07:35 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

southern_belle HB User

Thanks for the reply joemamma22 - my nausea has kind of been on and off the last couple of days, so that makes me feel a little better.
I'm glad your appt went good. This was your first pap? Wow, I have been going to the gyn since I was 16. Now those things are a breeze! lol

I was wondering how lucii was doing? Does anyone remember hearing from her lately

Lucii if you are out there, let us know you are ok...I have been thinking about you and just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...

Hope everyone has a good weekend...

Belle

Old 07-07-2007, 08:19 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Belle

SO glad that you re doing well.I too am experiencing m/s and it s just terrible. Haven t eaten anything for 2 days.......will have to ask if there s something i can do about it.
When s your next appt? I just had one today....saw the sac and the little ricey....wouldn t even call it a beanie. Have to go again in 2 weeks time to see the h/b.

I am concerned for Luici too. Please Lucii drop us a note when you have some time.

Happy weekend.

Amyl

Old 07-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

southern_belle HB User

Hey Amy I just posted on your m/s thread. I am so happy your u/s went well. That is so funny b/c my baby looked like a peice of rice too! I never really saw the bean stage, we just kind of went from rice, to a blob, to last time getting to see little arm & leg nubs moving around. We have seen the hb, but haven't heard it yet. My next appt is July 19 so we will hear it then. I can't wait! I made 13 weeks today, so I am hoping the time will go by more quickly now. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy the pregnancy b/c it will fly by, but so far it is dragging. I think I wouldn't mind so much if I would just feel better...

I am so excited that you are here on the pg boards. Do you and DH have a preference as to what you have? I know ultimately it doesn't matter, but we would like a boy first. I have always wanted a big brother to look after my other kids. lol. Also we have already picked out our boy name, but can't come up with a girl name that both of us like so hopefully that is a sign too. Will you and DH find out what the sex is before delivery?

I hope you feel better. I know my m/s started b/t 6&7 weeks and has been hell ever since. Although it has gotten better this week.

Belle

Old 07-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #15
(female)

bondgrll HB User

Hi guys....thursday i have the ultrasound for nuchal screen and i never had that with the other three...it must be i am so ancient now at 36! So I guess i am right at 13 weeks and have a pooch to prove it...it's getting harder and harder to hide but mostly no one can tell. I had a terrible back flare on the 4th of July (no pun intended) could not get out of bed. You may recall I have a 75% ruptured disk at L-5 S-1 with protrusion into my spinal canal and all the lovely nerves there. Facing the next 6 months is hard right now....realy hard. Then the nice litle anxiety attacks/bouts of panic that creep up on me are really fun. Dr. said to introduce a little bit of prozac to my daily routine so I will try it....pain is a real depressing downer. And I've had problems with insomnia. I just realized my post is one big complaint! Sheesh...so sorry but surely my next one will be brighter. All the best girls...

Closed Thread