It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
(female)

ivana27 HB User
7 weeks and decreasing symptoms

Hi,
I posted also on the miscarriage board, I am so scared and paranoid.
I am 7 weeks pregnant and feel like my breast are not as tender and sore anymore, I didn't have much symptoms anyway. Last few days I started to feel little nausea, but it's barely there...
Anybody had this and continued a healthy pregnancy, could symptoms fluctuate? It is my first pregnancy and I don't know what to expect.
I have my u/s in 2 days...
Ivana

Old 07-08-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

youneeak HB User
Re: 7 weeks and decreasing symptoms

Ivana- Congrats on your pregnancy. Your worries and fears are normal. This is also my first pregnancy, and in the beginning any day where my symptoms were even slightly decreased I'd get paranoid. Early on, though, it is very normal. As long as you do not have any cramping or bleeding I would guess that it's just your body reacting to the hormone changes. The u/s will hopefully help ease your mind a little!! Although, I have to tell you, that the paranoia and fear only increases throughout the pregnancy. I thought it would get better, but I'm 39w4d and I have worried throughout, and continue to worry even today (and I fear that the worry will only INCREASE once the little one arrives).

Best of luck, and the symptoms do tend to come and go. Try to relax and enjoy the beginning of your pregnancy!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brooke85 HB User

I agree that no matter where you are in your pregnancy you always fear something!

Pregnancy symptoms do fluctuate, it is one of those things that drive us women crazy! I am experiencing flucutating symptoms myself and am only 5 weeks. I'm nauseous for a few minutes, not to the point where I'm visiting Ralph, but just feeling yucky, and then all of a sudden am completely fine.

Old 07-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #4
(female)

ivana27 HB User

Hi there, thank you so much for your replies, you made me feel so much better!
I also feel like my symptoms are back, boobs hurt more now in the evening.
I believe that's true, we worry more and more and paranoia will only get worse once the baby is here!
I'll let you know about the ultrasound.
Youneak00, 39w4d, that means you are really close, good luck! Brooke, we have long way to go!
Ivana

Old 07-09-2007, 11:04 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Leela_C HB User

My symptoms completely went away at 8 weeks. No more nausea, no more sore bbs, etc. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and everything is fine. In fact, we heard the baby's heartbeat on the doctor's doppler this morning and it was strong and in the 150s. It is easier said than done, but try not to worry. Enjoy the fact that you're not sick all day like a lot of other women on this board!

Old 07-09-2007, 11:17 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Ivana

I understand your concern......i still check fos spotting when i use the bathroom, i keep confirming my bbs hurt and even though i have terrible m/s i worry when i feel a little better........

Glad that you are now feeling better. wishing you all the best for your U/S please keep us posted.

Amy

Old 07-09-2007, 11:50 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

klr2k HB User

I agree with all the other posters.....with my first 2 pg's I had zero symptons early on - ie; no nausea, sore or tender bb's....spotting - NOTHING. And I was worried with both those pg's. I just delivered DS #3 and was sick as a dog my first 3 - 4 months. I think its normal to have fluctuating symptons - like someone else said be happy you're not having tons of uncomfortable symptons etc - good luck and keep us all posted!
The Mase ~ 6/8/07

All boys!

Old 07-11-2007, 07:46 AM   #8
(female)

ivana27 HB User

Just to keep you posted, I had an u/s yesterday and my baby is fine ! I saw a little heartbeat and the doctor measured it at 126!
I guess we should add paranoia to pregnancy symptoms, lol!
Ivana

Old 07-11-2007, 08:55 AM   #9
(female)

leec41604 HB User

awww....congrats!! I'm so happy everything is fine!! And yes I think we all have paranoia sometime or another during pregnancy!!

Closed Thread