It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
(female)

brooklynngruber HB User
I'm 16 weeks and I feel huge already!!! Anyone else showing?

I went swimming yesterday and happened to pass a window and saw my reflection and OH MY I am HUGE!!! It's my fourth baby and I know you start showing earlier but WOW!! Did any of you ladies show early? Would love to hear some little stories when each of you realized you had that GREAT WONDERFUL baby bump

Old 07-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bricely HB User
Re: I'm 16 weeks and I feel huge already!!! Anyone else showing?

i started showing right away when i was only 3 month i had a big belly now that i'm turning 5 months on monday people think i'm 6 so i'm very huge, i just don't want to have a 10 lb baby YIKES

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

lucii HB User

you both are just so lucky! i would love to have a bump! ill be 15 weeks on saturday, and nothing! this isnt my first pregnancy either, i just want a bump lol
lucii xx

Old 07-12-2007, 04:22 PM   #4
(female)

brooklynngruber HB User

Bricely I know what you mean about having a big baby my last baby was 9lbs 2oz. With each pregnancy my children seem to be getting bigger and I fear that this time will be no different. Great thing is I LOVE big CHUNKY BABIES!!! They are adorable.

Old 07-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Numb_one HB User

Hi Ladies.....

I'm 20 weeks on Saturday & i'm quite round I love it though! I lost my first pregnancy at 17 weeks & had only noticed myself growing a bit from 15 weeks, so to actually have a proper bump now is great! I know it's going to get bigger & i can't wait!

I noticed myself growing with this pregnancy at 11 weeks!!! I was like...... "Oh my gosh, how are we going to hide this then", because we wanted to wait until we got to about 17 weeks this time before telling friends etc, but because it is winter in Australia at the moment, i had no probs cos i just put on my big jumpers & trackies & no one said a word. Could have also been because if i wasn't they may think that i thought that they were implying i was fat or that if i wasn't pregnant..... that i may get upset that they asked. Who knows! I pulled it off anyway & only told everyone else about 3 weeks ago hahahaha

People keep saying that i'm showing sooner this time because it's my second pregnancy, however i don't know how that works because i was only 17 weeks the first time & only had a tiny bump Can that still be true??? I do know i'm quite big for 20 weeks & i'm not a big person! I wasn't a stick before i fell pregnant, but according to my doctor i was average for my height & weight, so yeah. I'm happy anyway though. I have a friend that is due the day before me & i look 6/7 months gone compared to her. She was smaller than me beforehand though & this is her first pregnancy, so i'm sure that would play a part. She'll catch up that's for sure

Well i always start a reply to these things with the intension of just answering the question at hand, but every time without fail i start to babble

Take care all of you & lucii..... you'll get your baby bump soon enough! You'll wake up one morning & BAM..... when did you get your bump with your other children??? Do you remember?

All the best, Crystal xoxoxox

Last edited by Numb_one; 07-12-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

heya Ladies
Im getting ready to enter my 15th week with my 4th child and honestly I think I look like Im 5 months already . I feel gianourmous. I didnt start showing this early with my 3rd , so this is quite something . My DH thinks its adorable. This is our first child together so he's never seen me prego.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:18 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Sprout07 HB User

I'm jealous! I am 20 weeks and in my opinion, I do not look pregnant. People keep telling me that I am starting to show, but I think I just look chubby. But I'm not worried because I just had my big ultrasound and my little girl measured right on track and weighed in at a hefty 11 oz! hehe. I am (knock on wood) starting to feel her more frequently. I guess at some point I will look pregnant. I think I just have big hips and a long torso so there is room for my expanding uterus. Oh well, enjoy showing off your bellies!

Old 07-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Leela_C HB User

I must be some kind of freak! I am 13 1/2 weeks (with my first) and I've been in maternity pants since about 12 weeks. Everyone can tell I'm pregnant. I wasn't a stick to begin with...about average, I guess (size 8). I've gained 10 pounds. I told my doctor I was wearing maternity pants and she didn't say anything about my weight, so I guess it's OK. It just seems like I'm way ahead of the curve or something. Oh well. I guess we're all different.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:51 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Sprout07 HB User

Hey Leela...I've been in maternity pants for quite awhile too. I found that my waistline definitely disappeared before my first trimester was over and my regular pants just didn't fit comfortably if at all. But the size of my belly just kind of stayed about the same size...I mean if I measure, I have gained inches, but I think I'm gaining it evenly, not all up front in the form of a belly. I don't know if it's because it's a girl or if it's because of how I carry. I just look rounder in general. But like I said, the baby measured right on and my uterus is level with my belly button. But I do wish people could tell I was pregnant because as it is, I just feel self conscious because I think people just think I'm extra chubby. I was a size 8 before too...so I wasn't stick thin to begin with and now I just feel chubbier.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:28 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User

Well I am 16 weeks and I think to me and people who now me, you could say I am showing, but the reality of it is I just look fatter now . Like I have a chubby beer belly waist or something which i didn't have before! I most definately think strangers wouldn't think that I am pregnant. I hate this weird in between stage. My paints are all pretty much tight now but I wish I had an actual round hard pregnant belly instead of no waist.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:15 AM   #11
(female)

Sweetpea_76 HB User

Hey everyone! I am in my 18th week and I have been in maternity pants for at least 3 weeks now. This is my 4th pregancy and I have discovered that you do start showing sooner w/each one. I sarted showing around 10 weeks w/this one, w/my 3rd child I was probably around 10 weeks too, maybe 11 or 12. I feel huge already, I feel like I am about 6 months pg! Everyone says that I don't look too big for as far along as I am but I feel like I do. Somebody even said to me, you really aren't that big, I thought you would be bigger, so that made me feel good. Like lisek my fiance thinks my belly is adorable, this is our first baby together as well. We were driving to work yesterday morning and he said your belly is getting bigger honey! He sometimes just stares at my belly and says awww, it's so cute.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:15 AM   #12
(female)

Ravishing HB User

I'm 17 weeks and have a bit of a bump. Friends can tell I'm pregnant but other people seem to have a hard time telling. I was shopping for maternity clothes yesterday and the girl asked if I was pregnant.

I'm finding that most of the weight is going straight to my butt and thighs. Has anyone else found this? I hadn't gained any weight at my last doctor appointment so I don't understand where its coming from?

Old 07-14-2007, 08:24 AM   #13
(female)

lozza12689 HB User

well im 21weeks preg wit twins and i still pretty much fit in everything, ive brought some maternity clothing but the bump bits are still too big for me!

ive defo got a bump and it seems big to me but to other people they could just think im fat i suppose!

Old 07-14-2007, 02:46 PM   #14
Veteran
(female)

ibelieve HB User

I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow. I've had a little bump since 10 weeks, but I was also on progesterone supplements. When I got off those, the bump went away. Then all of a sudden, I woke up this past Thursday morning and boom! There it was! It's so funny. My pals at work were like "Where was that yesterday?"

Old 07-15-2007, 05:54 AM   #15
(female)

teach0721 HB User

Ravishing - I know exactly what you mean. I am 19 weeks pregnant and still some people say that I don't look as though I am showing. My mil declared I was having a boy because my butt was spreading. Talk about a letdown. Here I thought I was doing good and she lets me know that I have a big but now. I have just now started needing maternity pants. She told me that is why she just knew we were having a boy. Well we are having a boy, so maybe she was right. Good Luck with your pregnancy!

Closed Thread