It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2007, 05:02 PM   #61
(female)

daisychain_0506 HB User
Re: Post Partum - June mommas!

Hi Ladies,
I think we're almost up on the 6mths post partum now aren't we?

Happy 6mths to Mason...Emily is 6mths tomorrow too She weighed in at 17lb 7oz on Wednesday. I've been in the uk for the past 2 weeks (dad passed away) and we flew back to Canada today. Emily is such a great traveller and charms all the flight attendants...she's a big flirt with the big blue eyes She is now sitting up by herself (although still falls over once in a while so has a mountain of pillows around her).

So I'm going out to buy some cereal for her tomorrow, I'm so excited to finally feed her, it surprised me that I've waited the whole 6mths and probably would have fed her sooner if it wasn't for the travelling for the past couple of months. She's a chubby though and certainly not fading away, the health visitor in the uk was surprised that I hadn't given her anything but breastmilk as she was just under the 75th centile for weight.

How is Mason doing as he wasn't well back in November, hopefully he is back to his old self. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

How are all the rest of the June mommas?

Old 12-08-2007, 11:06 PM   #62
(female)

abrniidgrl HB User

So sorry to hear your dad passed.
Wow we have some catching up to do. Cooper pushed through two teeth last Tuesday. We had a big party. Just kidding.. I cant believe were 6 months pp. Where do we go from here? Whats the next section we can gab on? Not much is new. Hes not sitting up by himself yet & he rolls a lot. Hes so cute I cant take my eyes off of him. He does tend to pull way too much at my hair & I have an extra "Cooper layer". He hasnt gotten the concept down of holding on to me while I carry him have your babies??? We both have been very sick the past few weeks which is why I havent been by. He will have to get his 6 month shots late since hes still sick......
Bye for now..
Jenny & Cooper

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 03:55 PM   #63
(female)

daisychain_0506 HB User

Hi Ya Jenny, too funny about the "cooper layer" of hair....I hear ya! Emily loves to pull hair. She pulls herown sometimes (she has lots). No teeth for us yet (for which my boobs are truly grateful - haha!)

I started her on cereal on Saturday, she LOVES it! Eats every bit of it that I offer her. I'm going to go for veggies soon too. It's too cute. I'm sure she won't find the veggies quite as yummy.

Emily does sort of hold on to me when I carry her. She wraps an arm around like a little monkey, it's cute.

I hope Cooper is feeling better soon

I think we have to go over to the infant care board to chat now and although we can't start a month thread, we can ask questions there and I'll be checking there most of the time so hope to see you there.

Daisy & Emily

Closed Thread