It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
(female)

mariagoulding86 HB User
aches and pains in pregnancy

is it normal to get a constant ache in ur vaginal area at 7 weeks pregnant and cn u often get pains in one side of ur lower abdominal?i ask this as had miscarriages in past and worryed

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2007, 10:03 AM   #2
(female)

ChristinaB2003 HB User
Re: aches and pains in pregnancy

I am having the same thing and was a little worried about it as well. I will be 8 weeks on monday. it feels really weird inside like well its hard to explain I guess its kinda like its being pinched or pulled or something. so, if anyone knows please let us know. THANKS!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2007, 01:52 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Numb_one HB User
Re: aches and pains in pregnancy

Hi ladies,

I'm now 31 weeks pregnant & i can remember plain as day when i was about 7 wks along, i had the same thing!!! It felt like a kind of pin pricking inside my vagina & would often get a dull aching feeling also. It continued for a couple of weeks & so did the lower abdominal pains on the sides of my abdomin! It's all just part of the stretching process that's going on inside our bodies

I also had a miscarriage previously.... last December, so i can understand your concern! The pains/aches on the sides of your lower abdomin are most probably Round Ligament pains, which are cause by the ligaments stretching as the uterus lifts up higher..... & it can also run all the way across the bottom also & be on both sides at the one time..... even higher too all over your stretching tummy

It's the beauty's of childbirth...... this is what we have in our favour when they're 16 years old & we're trying to guilt them LOL

Well goodluck to you both.... i found that a nice warm bath helps to sooth the aches & pains! Not too hot though.... you don't want to bake your little one!

All the best, Crystal xoxoxox

Closed Thread