It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2007, 06:19 PM   #1
(female)

HLT21 HB User
Unhappy 35 weeks pregnant with first child and weird cramps

so lastnight i lost my mucous plug...and it had some blood in it ( is that normal?) then a half hour later i was having contractions that progressivly became worse, but not painful, just very uncomfortable and made it difficult to breath....they were happening every 10 minutes, and made my lower back cramp up really bad, and it felt like i was having my period. now this morning it stopped for about an hour, but has started up again and been getting more uncomfortable as my day goes by...the crampyness starts off at my upper abdomen and works its way down, and eventually it goes clear down to my FEET...im really nervous that i might be having the baby anytime now...does this stuff mean i am in labor? or is it just the braxton hicks? this is my first baby, and as of two days ago, before all this stuff started, i was 1cm dialated, and 60% effaced.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

niknak77 HB User
Re: 35 weeks pregnant with first child and weird cramps

I don't know if you are still at home or not, but ok. The little bit of blood with the mucus plug is normal. (I've had 3 babies) It sounds like you are in the beginning stages if labor. Start timing your contractions and call your doctor to see what they want you to do. Congratulations and good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-10-2007, 08:55 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiedy HB User
Re: 35 weeks pregnant with first child and weird cramps

if it hasn't happend yet, you could deliver within days or weeks. It veries so much, usually they will not want you to come to hospital until your contractions/cramping is 5min apart and for 1hr. My labour started w/ crampiness but it was every 5min from the start. Talk to your doc, he/she may want to see you to check you over. Good luck.

Closed Thread