It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 04:36 AM   #1
(female)

emma1986uk HB User
does hyperemsis effect second pregnancy?

does hyperemsis effect second pregnancy?

Old 12-11-2007, 11:45 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

V_dubgurl HB User
Re: does hyperemsis effect second pregnancy?

My bestfriend had this with her first and now with her second. So far she has been hospitalized for the last 3 months. But doing better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

meechieny HB User
Re: does hyperemsis effect second pregnancy?

Yes and no. I had hyperemesis with my first and still with my second, but not as bad. I was better with my third and even better now with my forth.
Ohhhh, I might be better because I have learned over the years what helps me. With my current pregnancy I am usually worse after 5 pm. That is when I take my prenatal vitamins which has 75 mg of B6 in them. I really believe it helps. I am also chewing a lot of gum with this one.It seems to help with the sour stomach. Try eating the small frequent meals. When I go too long that is when I notice I get sick more. Ginger helps....try ginger ale or ginger snaps. In the past my husband would make me a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and put it a baggie next to our bed so I could have a snack in the night and not be so bad when I woke up. Peanut butter on crackers is great because of the cracker of course, but the peanutbutter has protein and will stick with you longer. Hope some of this is helpful.

Closed Thread