It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

PuppyLove717 HB User
Decreased Movement at 25 weeks?

I was wondering if its normal to feel the baby move less around 25 weeks? I have been feeling the baby (and knowing it was def the baby) since 17/18 weeks. From then on I had felt the baby quite a bit during the morning, day and evening. Mostly when I would sit down after being active. The past week or so I haven't felt him as often. I still feel him move here and there but not as much activity in short periods of time like before. It was like bursts of energetic movements in a short period of time. But now I just feel one here and there. My doc doesn't have me doing kick counts till 28 weeks so Im trying not to worry to much. I have my appt on monday so I will ask more about it then but has anyone else experienced this around the same time?

Old 12-27-2007, 05:08 PM   #2
(female)

stonebonner HB User
Re: Decreased Movement at 25 weeks?

I think mine slowed down also around that time. I would sometimes go a whole day and not notice any kicks. Around 28 weeks he started getting super active again and also the room is running out. I am 31 weeks now and sometime I want to scream because his movements hurt so bad. Maybe your baby has changed positions so you don't feel the movement as much or it is not strong enough. I notice that depending on how the baby is positioned really has a lot to do on how much and how often I feel him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2007, 05:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brooke85 HB User

The baby moves a lot more than we can actually feel. Are you normally very active? I noticed when I'm up moving around a lot I don't feel much, if any movement. I mainly feel it when I'm relaxing or first thing in the morning before getting out of bed.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:01 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

PuppyLove717 HB User

Yes I usually feel him in the morning before I get up and at night after dinner when I am sitting down. Last night he actually was moving quite a bit so I think it may have been how he has been positioned the past few days. If i feel around my belly I can pretty much feel where he is because its harder and the other parts of my belly aren't as hard. I think he may have had his back up against the outside and thats why I didn't feel them as much. I could feel him dancing on my bladder occassionally though!

Closed Thread