It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User
November Mommies 2008 - Part 1

Are there any November Mommies out there yet? I actually just got my bfp yesterday and I'm not even sure of my exact due date but was curious to see if any of you are due in November!

Last edited by Tiffany13; 03-18-2008 at 10:45 AM.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
(female)

tandjsmom HB User
Re: November Mommies

Yes!
I just found out I'm pregnant, my due date is Nov 24th!
This is my my third (planned) pregnancy, but I can't help being just as nervous (scared) as the first time around.

Congratulations to you!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
(female)

savannah89 HB User
Talking Re: November Mommies

I am due on November 26th. I am so excited but scared at the same time.
I recently had a miscarriage in january, but wiht that pregnancy, no symptoms whatsoever. With this pregnancy, feel nausated, exhausted, bloated, tender breasts, extremely sore nipples, and mood swings. Maybe this is a good sign. Good luck

Old 03-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
(female)

Skylar_ HB User

I am due November 28th! A Thanksgiving baby

This is my first and I'm still in shock-just got the BFP yesterday. So far I'm having some strange pinching pains in my lower abdomen and this CRAZY red blotchy skin accompanied by HOT flashes!! I had never heard of hot flashes in pregnancy, but apparently the hormonal changes can cause them. Felt a little nauseated today but it may have been nerves/excitement about getting the BFP. Breasts are a little tender (and bigger) but not too bad. I feel a little like I have AF cramps.

Congrats everyone and here's to a GREAT 9 months!! Skylar

Old 03-21-2008, 05:22 AM   #5
(female)

tandjsmom HB User

This is my third child, and the heartburn is so bad already!
I feel very bloated, my clothes are not fitting due to that.
Sore breasts, and itchy, blueish skin.
My first 2 pregnancies were easy, except for some mild problems the second time. Actually, I feel pretty crappy this time around. I wonder if it's my age,
(33), or what else it could be?

Happy 9 months everyone!!

Old 03-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #6
(female)

flippertx72 HB User

hello all. I am due Nov 5th. found out i was pregnant on 2/26.
so far things are well. im high risk so just taking it a day at a time throught the first trimester.

Old 03-21-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
(female)

flippertx72 HB User

oh i was gonna add, i am 35 and this is my 3rd. i have an 18 and 15 year old also.

Old 03-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #8
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

Well from my calculations I think my due date will be Nov. 24th....I'm a bit confused though because I went off my bcp on Feb. 6th when af showed up and 2 weeks later I started bleeding again on Feb. 18th. Even though my doctor said at that time that it was probably just my body adjusting to the change in hormones I think that was actually a second af and ovulation happened around March 1st so using that Feb. 18th date that would make it Nov. 24th. Sorry if that is a bit confusing but maybe some of you have some input and can help me out. I got my bfp on March 17th. This is my 2nd and I couldn't be happier but I am still nervous and fearful of miscarriage since I had one before getting pregnant with ds. I get nauseous in the evenings and my bb's are very tender and hard so that's probably a good thing. Best of luck to all of you...it will be fun sharing stories!

Old 03-22-2008, 04:40 PM   #9
(female)

Istyle HB User

Hello, I am due Nov. 22 and I am also high risk! My first doctor's visit is April 1!! We are waiting til then to tell...since this was a unplanned event we thought it would be funny to spring on everybody that day! Think anyone will belief us? I am having some cramps and bad lower and middle back pain...which really sucks since I am a hair stylist! Oh, and did I forget to mention I have a 9 month old son as well!

Old 03-25-2008, 01:45 PM   #10
(female)

tandjsmom HB User

Any of you November mommies experiencing dizziness?
This is a new one for me - is it normal?
What an awful feeling!

Old 03-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #11
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

I tend to get dizzy when I am hungry...as soon as I have a small snack I feel better. It might be worth a try!

Old 03-26-2008, 03:06 PM   #12
(female)

papergoods HB User

Im November 9th...no morning sickness just overall sickness bloating I feel tired and like I dont want to work out which is very abnormal for me Im usually jumping around...I cant sleep at all cause I have to pee all the time. And ugh I havent exactly told my boyfriend yet. Any advice I feel really scared to tell him. This wasnt planned but babies are a blessing

Old 03-28-2008, 10:47 AM   #13
(female)

armychicmkm HB User

I'm due Nov. 10. My only complaint so far is extreme tiredness. Making it throught the work day is kinda tough. It's also been kinda hard to focus at work.... I can't seem to keep my mind on my job it keeps creeping back to pregnancy stuff. The worst part is I'm an accountant and this is tax season....

Old 03-29-2008, 06:26 AM   #14
(female)

Istyle HB User

I am having a lot of trouble keeping my eyes open too! However, I can't sleep at night be/c my 9 month old is keeping me awake and then when I can sleep...I can't!! I can't get comfortable or I have to much on my mind or something won't let me relax enough to go to sleep. My husband thinks I am sleep deprived. He says I look like I am walking in my sleep all the time! I guess I am still in a little shock over this baby. My first appointment is Tuesday and I am really starting to get excited about it. I even bought my son a shirt...the front says..."no one consulted me on this new baby thing" and the back says..."big brother in training". It is really cute! Since no one really knows that is how we are going to tell people Tuesday. We thought it would be a kick for people to read his shirt and then think it is a April Fools joke! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Old 03-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #15
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

That is a really cute way of telling people especially on april fools day! We told our immediate family on Easter. We printed out an Easter card with a picture of ds that said "Guess What...the Easter Bunny told me I'm going to be a big brother!" It was really neat to watch our parents and sibblings read and reread it before saying "REALLY!" We are going to wait until after our first dr. appt. to tell everyone else.

I've been feeling pretty good just tired and when I'm hungry I need to eat like NOW! I'm a bit nervous though, b/c I'm a teacher and we just had a week off for Spring Break and I totally took advantage of the napping opportunity. We'll see if I can make it through the school day tomorrow when I go back.

Take Care All...Keep Posting!

Closed Thread