It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Heard baby heartbeat today....yaaay

The heart rate of baby was 137. I am going to get an u/s on sat hopefully to find out what baby is. ITs weird because we dont know so instead of calling it he or she me and my bf and close friends refer to it as "baby" lol kinda funny. Well i am 20 weeks and due date sept 6. Halfway and cant wait untill i really start to feel baby move. whose having boys and which of you all are having gurls?

Old 04-23-2008, 04:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Delia79 HB User
Re: Heard baby heartbeat today....yaaay

Hey! I don't know what we are having yet, but I have an ultrasound on May 1st, next Thursday and I am so hoping to find out then! I can't wait. I have a 9 1/2 month daughter already, so either way, we will be happy. I would sort of love for her to have a sister because I never did, but again, either way is fine by me. I just got to hear the heartbeat at my appointment yesterday too! They have tried at previous appointments but weren't able to pick it up with the doppler, so they ended up doing ultrasounds each time to make sure all was ok. I was just happy they found it with the doppler this time around. Good luck on your ultrasound!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User
Question Re: Heard baby heartbeat today....yaaay

Thank you soo much good luck with yours as well. My bf and i both say as long as the baby is healthy we dont care if its a boy or girl... The only thing i have purchased for the baby so far are some onesies and a highchair cause it was really cheap. But i know once i find out what baby is we are going to go crazy shopping. This is something i love to do. Its kinda hard trying to find neutral colors. I found myself with a cart full of green and yellow so i didnt buy it. My friend really made me sick of her yesterday i mean maybe it was my attitude or some hormones or something but she called and after a while of going back and forward about baby girls and baby boys i told her health is more important to me and she just totally ignored it and said no i want you to have a boy. So i really gave it to her but i did explain why i would not apologize. Ever since i found out i was pregnant i have been having trouble biting my tongue. has anyone else had this problem ???

Old 04-23-2008, 08:28 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

fruitloop1024 HB User
Re: Heard baby heartbeat today....yaaay

I've been having a little trouble holding in feelings that I used to have. The other day I was on the phone with my school advisor and my sister and nephew were in the background screaming. I heard my mom tell them to shush because I was on the phone, but when I got off I laid into my sister. My nephew is only 3, but she could have controlled him long enough for me to be on the phone for only a few minutes. In the past I probably would have just given her a dirty look, and told her to buzz off. I feel sorry for DH though, he's been getting the brunt of my hormones. But, he understands at least.

Closed Thread