It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #1
(female)

yelloweskimo HB User
5 weeks pregnant, lost symptoms and creamy discharge

Hi everyone,
I am just over 5 weeks pregnant and up until about 4.5 weeks I lost my pregnancy symptoms. I had sore nipples and AF cramps (but magnified) from about a week before AF was meant to be due and it seemed like all my pregnancy symptoms went away after the time my period was meant to come. They are on and off now, I get sore nipples towards the evening (but maybe because I have been poking them to see if they hurt!). But it doesn't seem like they are around very much, I don't feel pregnant. Is it normal to lose symptoms this early? I have also been experiencing a lot of creamy discharge, and have for close to a couple of weeks now....is that normal?
Thanks everyone for your help

Last edited by yelloweskimo; 05-18-2008 at 05:43 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to yelloweskimo:
nykeishia (12-14-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User
Re: 5 weeks pregnant, lost symptoms and creamy discharge

when i got pregnant the only symptom i had was dizziness and i think that was because i had mono. just because you dont have symptoms doesnt mean something is wrong. in fact u should consider yourself lucky that your not sick all the time. and for the creamy discharge i have had that the whole time i have been preg and still do now. your cervical mucous increases when you are preg. as long as its not bloody you should be fine. if it is green or yellow then you might have a bacterial infection but those are easy to clear up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
(female)

yelloweskimo HB User

Thanks for your response. I probably wouldn't worry at much if I didn't have the symptoms in the first place, it's because I lost the symptoms I had which concerns me.

I have been feeling on and off nauseous for the last week but thought I was sick because I never got nauseous when I was pregnant the first time - I just had really sore nipples which I don't seem to have this time. I don't think I can bare to go through another miscarriage.

I am going to wait until 6-7 weeks until I consult my doctor, it's too early for them to be able to identify anything, even with ultrasound. I hate waiting!! But I guess that is what pregnancy is....a big waiting game.

Old 05-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

Everybodys symptoms are different and it's not uncommon for them to come and go but I would suggest you consult your dr. if you are concerned. The baby actually has a heartbeat as 5 weeks gestation and that can be spotted through u/s and they can also do a urine test and blood test to check your hormone levels. Best wishes!

Closed Thread