It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
(female)

Cookiem26 HB User
33 weeks-lower abdominal cramps

I am 33 weeks and had terrible cramp like pains this morning at work. I have a sit down job and sitting seemed to really make it worse so after a few hours at work I had to leave so I could come home to lay down which has helped. Walking also seems to help some too. I don't recall this from my first pregnancy but the only way I can describe it is it feels like painful trapped gas or something, it's painful. It's gotten a lot better since this morning but when the baby moves I can still feel the pain down low. Is this just another joy of late pregnancy or should I be concerned? Anyone else experience any pain like this? I felt great yesterday so don't know what would have brought this on this morning. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User
Re: 33 weeks-lower abdominal cramps

i got some very strong cramps in my stomach the other day that felt like trapped gas. i had to sit down becuase standing up hurt so bad. i took a gas-x and it seemed to help so maybe it was just really bad gas pains. i get them from time to time and sometimes it even hurts into my back and chest.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread