It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

meluca HB User
Talking February Moms !!!

FEBRUARY MOM DUE DATES !!

Skylar - 3rd
Eva - 9th
Whiskers - 9th
LostNConfused - 10th
Amanda - 18th/19th
Meluca - 23rd
Barton - 24th
Elainee - 28th
Xinerevelle - 28th
Karis - ?

hi everyone !
i didnt see a feb. mom board, so let's start one !!
if there is one, please excuse this one...

i was on the aug. moms '07 board and i loved it !!
it's such an awesome support center.

i found out yesterday that i am pregnant with #2 !!
i think i'm due feb. 23.
dd is almost 10 months.
and today i am 34 and dh and i will celebrate our 10 year anniversary in Sept.

right now i only have a dull ache in my lower abdomen.

what about everyone else ??

cant wait to hear from yall.

xo,
m

Last edited by meluca; 06-22-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WhiskersOnKittens HB User
Re: February Moms !!!

Hi there!
I'm so glad to see somebody else due in February, finally! I tried starting a thread probably 2 weeks back, but not even a nibble. I'm due Feb. 9, found out about 2 weeks ago (so I'm 6 weeks today)! This is my 3rd pregnancy--I have a 13 mo ds, and my last pregnancy ended in mc at 7 weeks, so needless to say I'm pretty eager to get past that point, and I think I'll feel much better. I'm sure everything will go fine with this baby. I have my first ultrasound on July 10, so I'm really excited to see that everything is good.
So far, I haven't had too many negative side effects--I have a bit of a sore back, slightly more tired, and a little more cranky (as my husband can attest to, I'm sure!), but I feel distinctly pregnant, like you described Meluca--with a dull ache in my lower abdomen.
Oh, and I'm glad to see another mommy who'll be busy with 2 youngsters!

Whiskers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

meluca HB User

hey whiskers !
this is my 3rd pregnancy too. my 1st ended at 7.1 weeks and then dd. i feel good about this baby too. oh, yeah !! i'm so glad you posted. i wonder where the other feb moms are ?

i do recognize your name, must be bc we both had babies last year !!

we are in the same boat.

i will post all the time !!
xo,
m

Old 06-16-2008, 03:05 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hi there girls well I am due in Feb sometime as well.Since I went through infertility I found out 2 weeks ago that I was pregnant.Tomorrow I have my first u/s to see if all is well.Praying that everything is fine because DH and I have gone through almost 4 years of TTC.We have been TTC almost 2 years with an RE.As for the symptoms none have really kicked in yet just sore boobs and I also have to eat a little more otherwise my tummy seems to go a little crazy.Well good luck to us all.I am glad you started this thread.Look forward to sharing our journeys.

Eva

Old 06-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

dina08 HB User

Oh my goodness...February mommies! I was supposed to be a February 08 mommy and ended up delivering 5 weeks early - in January (with a now 5 month old girl). However, it's exciting to see you all here! Congratulations!

Old 06-17-2008, 07:06 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hi girls had my first ultrasound today at 6 weeks.So its official we are expecting twins I am so happy saw the heartbeats and everything my RE said things look real good.Of course we are still being cautious its still early but DH and I couldent have been happier then we were today.I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and then he will release me to a regular OB.Looking forward to hearing updates from you all.Have a great day.

Eva

Old 06-17-2008, 07:44 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

douglasap8 HB User

Eva, I just wanted to stop by and say congrats on the twins. It must have been amazing to see the heartbeats and realize there are two little ones in there. Have a wonderful pregnancy! - April

Old 06-17-2008, 07:53 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

teach79 HB User

Eva-
Just happened to stop by and I saw your post! Congratualtions twins!!
If you remember, I am also having twins, so anything I can help with let me know!!!

Teach

Old 06-17-2008, 08:55 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Thank you April I appreciate you stopping in.How are you doing?Hope all is well with you.It was amazing seeing those 2 hearts beating of course I got all teary eyed.

Teach I do recall you are pregnant with twins I mentioned that in the Dec thread.I could use a second pair of hands for feedings and changes so if you could help that would be great..................lol.So how has your pregnancy been going?I am only 6 weeks along and knock on wood all is good no bad symptoms of course I keep praying I dont get m/s but they say with twins if you get it its worse then a singleton.Oh well maybe I will be lucky.Take care and thanks for stopping in.

Eva

Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
(female)

amanda26 HB User

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be here. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow or Wednesday. I have my first appt for Friday. I really don't have much symptoms except, really sleepy, sore boobs, and slightly nauseated. I have a 2 year old daughter and we are hoping for a boy this time to carry on the family name. I am hoping to not gain as much weight. Last time I gained 70lbs!! This time I am not going to just put whatever I want in my mouth w/ no exercise. I am actually starting to do the whole Clean Eating thing. I am so excited you all are here. This is a nice way to support one another. I will update you all on Friday after my appt. CONGRATS everyone!!
Love,
Amanda

Old 06-17-2008, 11:45 AM   #11
(female)

lost_n_confused HB User

Hey everyone!!! i am so glad to see so many other moms due in feb!!! i am due (as of now) on feb 16 but i know that will change cuz its just off the stupid wheel. im thinking i should be around the 10th... i am in the process of swithing doctors because the office i am at is just cruel i dint like them with my last pregnancy and think they could have prevented my miscarriage had they listened to me and payed attention... i had stillborn twins in may of 07 and didnt even know i was having twins until my four month apt. when i found out there was no heartbeat. so i am so excited to finally get pregnant again. i had given up because we hit the year mark, i stopped charting and everything, and here i am... i am so happy!! Congrats everyone!!! looking forward to a healthy 9ish months for all!!!

Old 06-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Amanda and Lost... congrats to both of you on your pregnancies! Wishing you both a smooth and uneventful nine months!

Eva, I was so excited to read the news!!! Congrats on the twins!!! I'm so glad you got to see the heartbeats! It must have been a magical moment. Sounds like you and me and Teach have all been very lucky so far with the m/s! So if I recall, you were 13 days behind my official/measurement due date which was 1/27. So that would prob make you due around 2/9??? But with twins you could very likely go a few weeks early. Very exciting!!! Not sure if you've picked up any reading material, but my PN told me I should live and breathe the book When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads. It was co-authored by a professional writer (who had twins) and a Doctor who specializes in nutrition for multiple pregnancies. Good reading. Well congrats again. When is your next appt?

Old 06-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

meluca HB User

eva what exciting news about twins !!
amanda let us know how your apt goes.
i dont have mine until aug. 5 when i'm 11 weeks. i should be able to hear the heartbeat on my heart doppler by then. i got one off the popular auction website a year ago and used it everyday with dd.

lnc - i am deeply sorry for your loss. you and this pregnancy are in my prayers.

xo,
m

Old 06-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hey Kari thanks so much seeing the heartbeats was just so amazing.RE said to me do you see the heartbeats and I couldent get a word out I was so teary eyed.DH said right away yes doc I see it I see both of them........lol.Good thing DH was there to answer.So RE was fishing around for awhile and I asked if something was wrong and he said no nothing all is good just making sure there isent a third one hiding somewhere in there............lol.I do hope we stay lucky with no m/s.At times I do get a little quesy but nothing to bad seems to pass pretty quickly.Thanks for the info about the book I will look into getting it.Sorry one question can you tell me the author of the book?

Hi LNC so sorry to hear about your lose that must have been so hard.I would defently change OB's.I will keep you and your miracle in my prayers.Have a healthy nine months.

Hi Meluca thanks it really is exciting.Hope you are doing well.Take care girls.

Eva

Last edited by Eva77; 06-17-2008 at 02:55 PM.

Old 06-17-2008, 04:45 PM   #15
(female)

lost_n_confused HB User

ok girls i have a question... i have noticed that most of my "symptoms have gone away.... i did have extremely sensitive bb's (even the shower hurt) now they dont seem to be to sore..also im not as tired as i have been, im still tired but it could be i am still not used to my work schedule. (i have to get up at 4am) my back hurts a little along with my head some but thats it... should i be concerned or happy that things seem to have let up for a while at least?

Closed Thread