It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
(female)

AliCat2009 HB User
uncomfortably pregnant- emotionaly

I know this may sound dumb but i have been pregers befor and long story short but no less meaningful i lost the baby at about 5 months do to fibroids wrapping around the embilical cord... any ways no more on that subect.
so it was confirmed about a week and a half ago that i am pregers again and i have all kinds of emotionaly mixed thoughts and feelings and it was the same way last time as well. i dont know what is wrong with me i feel like if i tell people like family , co workers etc. that they would be ashamed of me. i keep telling myself who cares what other people think,this is my pride and joy whether it happened now or 10 years down the road, but i cant help but sometimes, well a maority of the time, feel uncomfortable and ashamed of myself. This is Gods gift to me and i feel ashamed even thinking this almost, but gosh is this normal, i dont realy have any friends to talk to and i just want to hear someones own experiences and thoughts. Is there any one who can help me in my emotional distress, is it normal?! AHHH!

Last edited by AliCat2009; 06-26-2008 at 07:46 PM. Reason: misspelling, add

Old 06-26-2008, 10:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WhiskersOnKittens HB User
Re: uncomfortably pregnant- emotionaly

Hi Ali,

Well first let me say congratulations! And I'm really, really sorry to hear what happened with your last pregnancy--that must've been a terrible time for you.
Are you feeling "bad" about the pregnancy because you're scared that what happened last time might happen again, or is it just that you're emotional in general about the pregnancy? As I'm sure you know, the raging hormones can definitely bring some crazy emotions to a pregnant woman, I feel the same way. I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant, and I react to some things in a way that I would never react if I wasn't pregnant, so you have to remember to take it easy on yourself. And it just seems like every emotion is SO exaggerated! I almost cried at the beginning of The Price is Right the other day because when they were calling down the contestants, they were just so happy, it made me feel so happy too! I know it's completely ridiculous... But then later on in the show I was shouting and yelling at the tv because someone made such a stupid bid, and I felt so angry. So yeah, you're comptely normal for having crazy emotions.
Don't feel ashamed for being pregnant--if you want this, then just take what anybody else thinks or says to you as a grain of salt... It's really nobody else's buisness, right?
Let us know how you're doing, hon. Take care.

Whiskers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2008, 04:13 PM   #3
(female)

papergoods HB User
Re: uncomfortably pregnant- emotionaly

Dude I was happy, I am happy. but I looked down at my legs today and i see all kinds of veins! Im only 4.5 months and Ive gained about 7 lbs. Its so gross..and they tell me I can even laser..the veins are small and all over the place. I fell old like my life is over. I just started crying and crying I cant stop crying. I cant even eat. its an emotional roller coaster let me tell you. you are not abnormal..I wanna take a xanax so bad.

Closed Thread