It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User
December Moms - Pt II

Hey Char... I was wondering if that was maybe a hiccup that made Baby A jump like a little bouncing bean!!! Sorry that you too have gotten headaches, but it feels good knowing I'm not alone. Just took some tylenol now cause I feel another one coming on... this time I'm taking the offensive and shutting it down before it gets me first! Hope you had a great day!

Hey Holly! I can't wait to hear about your next u/s appt too. It'll be here soon... July starts on Tuesday afterall!!! I go back on July 10th. I think it'll be so fun to see how much development takes place over the next couple weeks!

Hi April! Yes, it was def a good appt yesterday... both DH and myself were not expecting to see any movement, so that was a wonderful surprise! And I do look forward to seeing these personalities develop more and more. Hope you are doing well my friend. Have a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!

Kelley! How are you and your little ones??? Thank you so much for the reassurance on the heartbeats. It was nice hearing that you and Holly both saw HB's in the 180's early on too. I mean, I'm sure my doctor would have said something if there was any concern but I like knowing that everything me and my babies are going thru is the norm. Well Happy Friday to you, and enjoy your weekend!

Teach, hope your final day of class is going well. Looking forward to hearing how you are doing when you get a chance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2008, 02:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User
Re: December Moms - Pt II

Hello Kari read about your appointment on the other thread.I just get all teary eyed when reading about everyones u/s's its just so amazing having these little lives inside of us isent it.Today I had my GF's little baby girl here she is 9 months and DH and I babysat her for a few hours she is so amazing.Being around babies makes me more and more excited.I am just so glad things are going so well for you sweetie.Sorry to hear about those awful headaches but I guess we cant get that lucky and have no symptoms right?Hope you are feeling fine and hope you have a great day and weekend.

Teach hope your last day of school went well.Hope you and the twins are well.Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Eva

Old 06-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

teach79 HB User

Hey Everyone! My last day of class went really well...and fast! Thanks for asking. I'm still doing good. My next appt. is not until July 7th and I can't wait!!

Kari-I just read about your u/s. Isn't it great to see them moving. That u/s was more exciting and touching than any of the others so far!! It really made everything real. It really is amazing that they are so tiny and can do so much moving!!! I am just so happy for you! I have had some of those terrible headaches too. Not so much anymore though, so maybe yours will go away soon!!

Hansen-I am so glad that all of the drs. are working so hard to help you out. Hopefully they will be able to give you some answers soon!! Let us know how things are going!

Teach

Old 06-28-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
(female)

Hansen36 HB User

Hello everyone again.

Kari, I think that it is so awesome that you got to see all 3 babies moving. I saw my one at 11w3d and it was all over the place. It almost looked like a fish flopping around. My DH was in awe, it is so cute to see him like that. The first time I heard the heartbeat it was 167 and now that I am a little farther it is in the 150's. I think that they say once you hit like 12 or 13 weeks the hb settles down to a steady number and isn't all over the place. Hopefully your headaches subside soon, thank god for tylenol right? Hang in there!!

Teach, thanks so much for the support. I am really glad that they are finally sending me somewhere where I might get some answers from people who know what to do with someone like me. Its been hard and I know it is going to get worse but there is really no way to come to terms with that. I hope that you and the twins are doing well.

Does anyone have any names picked out yet? And is anyone showing yet because sometimes I think i am and then other times I don't think I am. How is everyone's appetite? I really haven't been hungry lately, like at all. I could go the whole day and not eat and be fine. I know that isn't good so I try and eat anyways. And is anyone having any cramps like period cramps? I am just a worry freak about everything. Let me know. I am at 14w3d woohoo! Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Old 06-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Eva! How sweet that you and DH got to care for your GF's little baby! I wish we were close enough with someone who had an infant we could watch, even just for an hour or two. I'm so glad you just got even more excited being around the baby. I think your appt is on Monday... I'll have to go double check that on your Feb thread, but I will definitely be thinking of you and looking forward to your next update!!!

Teach, glad your class went well... I bet the week just flew by for you! So July 7th for your next appt, well that is not far away at all! So what do they do when there is no u/s scheduled? Do they do any b/w on you and maybe listen to the heartbeats? My PN had me go for b/w on Friday (I was spoiled at RE's cause I could just do the b/w there, now I have to go to a lab!)... no one warned me that they were taking like 5 tubes of blood! Thankfully I have no fear of giving blood, cause that was serious stuff. By the time I got home I felt pretty beat up... DH brought me some OJ and soon I felt better! So what's on your schedule for next week? Just relaxing and day dreaming about your babies?

Hansen, yeah the movement really is something else... Aren't you excited for when we can actually feel the movement inside of us??!!! As for worrying, well I'm sure we all feel like big time worriers! I get nervous with every twinge, pain, and cramp (yes, I do still have a few cramps here and there, and (TMI) they are particularly bad right before I have a BM). But I am getting used to the frequent weird occurences and I tell myself those are just my little reminders that I'm pregnant and everything is perfectly fine. And I can totally relate to not having an appetite! I just don't care to eat, but like you I eat anyway cause I know the babies depend on food to grow. I am showing big time, but I've gained a ton of weight, plus the hyperstimulation from IVF, plus having multiples... I don't think it's normal at all for someone to show so much at just shy of 10 weeks. I like my big belly tho. I rub it all the time and it makes me smile So when do you have your next set of doctor appointments? I sure hope you get some comfort that your pain will be managed during this pregnancy. Keep us posted!

Old 06-29-2008, 12:43 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hey Kari glad to hear you and the 3 amigos/amigas are well............. It is nice having a baby around she is just at a cute age right now where she wants to stand up while holding your hands and if you sing to her she just dances and laughs DH and I had such a good time watching her.Today we all went to the beach and GF had her in her little bikini OMG it was so adorable.Well hope you are having a nice weekend.My appointment is tomorrow so I will let you know how that goes.I did write in Feb moms a little bit ago.

Well hope all you Dec mommies are well.

Eva

Old 06-30-2008, 12:22 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

teach79 HB User

Hey Kari-
Yes, that week of classes really did fly by! Which was nice because now I am almost 14 weeks!!! YAY!! Also, my next appt. is in one week! My MIL has taken off work so she can come with me to the appt. Then we are going to look at baby stuff! She pretty well already has the baby shower planned out! She is so excited to finally be a grandma! I don't think they will do an u/s this time. I think just urine sample, listen to heartbeats and weigh and measure me. I feel like I've gained a lot of weight, but I'm trying not to weigh myself in between appts. I started tracking my calories today. Just to see how much I am really eating! At my first OB appt. they did b/w and they also took 5 tubes. Yep, that's alot! Not a whole lot going on this week. I have a wedding this weekend and nothing fits!!! So, I will be doing some shopping tomorrow, I think!

I'm really glad your appt went well. Sorry it took me so long to post something. My cousin's 5th b-day was Sat and they had a huge party and then on Sun. was DH's cousin's 4th b-day so we were busy, busy, busy!!
So, when do you have your next appt? Are you still having the headaches?
Take care, girl!!!

I hope all the other Dec. mommies are doing well!!!
Teach

Last edited by teach79; 06-30-2008 at 12:23 PM.

Old 06-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

kjmrfld HB User

Hi to all the December mommies! I hope that everyone is doing well!

Kari - How are you, my friend? I am so happy that the little ones are doing well ! When is your next appointment?

Teach - Sounds like you've been busy! I'll be excited to hear about your appointment next week!

Old 06-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eva77 HB User

Hey Teach wow it does sound like you have been busy.Like you said it is good being busy time flies by wow 14 weeks thats awesome.Congrats sweetie.Good luck with finding a dress for the wedding.Will look forward to hearing about your appointment on Thursday.So glad to hear MIL is so excited about being a grandma.Take care.

Hey Kari hope you are well.

Eva

Old 07-01-2008, 09:49 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Kari, Eva and Teach I just wanted to stop by and say hi and that I am thinking of all of you. Look after yourselves and your beanies.

Charlene

Last edited by Namibia; 07-01-2008 at 10:06 AM.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

Hi Char, thank you for checking in! I'm doing fantastic! I can hardly believe that I'm already in my 10th week!!! I'm not sure if I will ever fall from cloud nine!

Hi Kelley! I'm doing really good! Still getting quite a few headaches, but I know it could be much worse. And so far I haven't had one today, so I'm VERY happy about that!!! I'm getting so big, it's almost out of control. I've put on 15lbs in the last 3 weeks. I have no m/s but this task of eating so much is making me disgusted with food... all food. Hopefully that will help me to lose weight after the pregnancy! Next appointment is a week from Thurs, on July 10th. I'm lucky as all of my appts will be accompanied by an u/s! Hope you and the twins are well!

Teach, how cool that your MIL is so excited and so involved! Sounds like again we have something in common... these babies will be the first to make my own in-laws grandparents! It's great to have their support and excitement, isn't it? Do you know when your MIL will have your baby shower? I don't really know when they are normally thrown for a singleton, but I'd guess fairly late into the pregnany... I just imagine with multiples the shower must come earlier? As for tracking calories I did that for about 4 days. The book I was instructed to read requires me to consume 4000 cal/day, 200g protein, 187g fat, and 200g carb. In those 4 days, the best I was ever able to do was about 3/4 of those #'s... and I felt like I was constantly eating! But since I'm packing on the lbs, I think it doesn't matter that I'm not hitting those goals. I'm sure some people can eat their hearts out and not gain too much weight cause their metabolism is so good... I've never been that lucky So how did shopping go???? Hope you were able to find a nice dress for the wedding!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

lizzie786 HB User

Kari, hi! So pleased to hear all is well with you four. I can't believe you'll soon be in the 2nd trimester! I was also huge, even at 10 weeks. I have put on so much weight everywhere, not just the belly! It's so exciting. I have the same thing - cramping before BM, I guess it must be normal! I started feeling movements about 2 weeks ago, and now I feel them all the time, you're going to love it! Well, take care you - hope the eating becomes more appealing.
Lizzie

Old 07-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #13
(female)

crossingXline HB User

I back and almost 18wks! The way my doctor has me scheduled I do all my testing 2 weeks late so I'll be doing my glucose test tomorrow(16wk testing) then next apt. ill find out what im having! DH and I have names picked out already. Bella Lynn and Kyle Dean, either way we're ready. I hope you're ALL doing well. =)

Old 07-02-2008, 11:12 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Amy 333 HB User

Kari

So glad that all s going well with you and the little ones. WOW 10 weeks already time really flies.That s great that you have no m/s i am dealing with it again and with all the heat here it s terrible.
So will your triplets be the first babies from both sides? that s just amazing.Hope that they live close by so that you can get as much help as possible.
Guess it won t be long until you start feeling movement. o you plan on finding out the genders? What are you rooting for? Any names?

Teach
So glad that all s going on well with you and the twins> that s great that your MIL is so caring and involved.

take care good day ladies

Amy

Last edited by Amy 333; 07-02-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:22 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari15 HB User

lizzie hi!!!! It is SO great to hear from you! I think of you all the time... So glad things continue to go well with your pregnancy! I love that things seem to be moving right along... I'm still nervous each day hoping all is good in there with babies, but the worry is a bit less than it used to be. I find that I keep telling myself that I will totally relax after the next Dr appt/u/s. (Did that make sense?) I hope that one day I'll actually truly relax... Luckily I have an appt every other week so I don't have to wait too long for that reassurance.

Hey Amy, my fellow mommy-to-be!!! I'm so looking forward to feeling movement! And I think you just mis-keyed, cause you do know it's triplets right? I'm pretty certain you do... But don't worry, I'm still sometimes in denial myself These are the first grandkids for my inlaws (DH was their only hope... I'm so glad we didnt disappoint!). My oldest sister has two kids and they live in Colorado as do my parents... but these will be my parents first triplets grandkids! No names picked out, and we'll be happy with healthy babies whether boys or girls (or both!). But I think there is a little part of us that hopes for at least one boy... I think we both just feel guilty even thinking/saying that after struggling so long with IF, we are happy to have any child. Our love will be the same no matter what... which is one reason we wont find out the genders before delivery!!! Well I hope your m/s subsides quickly... I feel for you, especially since you are struggling with heat too. I'll def be checking in on you in the Feb thread!!!

Crossing, good luck with the glucose test... You will have to let us know how it goes! And those are beautiful names you have picked out! I look forward to finding out if it will be a boy or girl for you!

Last edited by Kari15; 07-02-2008 at 12:25 PM.

Closed Thread