It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
(female)

kfinley12 HB User
UGH! back pain all day long....

so i went to the L&D today because i have been having lots and lots of back pain, they had me do a clean catch urine sample and turns out there was blood and white blood cells in it and it was cloudy. they didnt really say much about it. my temp was a little high they said, again they didnt tell me the numbers. i was put on the monitor and at the time i was contracting every 2-3 minutes and then they started spreading out again. they checked to see if i was dilated and i was dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced and +1 gestation. again this is my 3rd pregnancy. any idea on the urine thing and how long down the road about do i have before i go to the "REAL DEAL" I know that early labor is up to a three but how fast does it usually go after that?

Old 06-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

JustDance HB User
Re: UGH! back pain all day long....

Wow! It sounds like you are getting really close. Of course every woman is different, and I can't offer any specific personal experience because this is my first baby.

But I just wanted to jump on here and wish you all the best in the world. Your little one will be with you before you know it. Everyone always says to get a lot of rest before the real deal, so hopefully you will be able to do just that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sg1112 HB User
Re: UGH! back pain all day long....

does blood and white blood cells indicate a bladder infection? thats what i had always thought but ive never gone into labor before so idk if that happens then too. as for the whole dilating thing its hard to tell cuz some women walk around dilated for weeks before actual labor starts. hopefully you wont have to wait that long.

Closed Thread