It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
(female)

cutemonica HB User
Smile Excited !!

Hello everyone ....!

I am new here and really excited to get to know about this site....One of my friend told me abt it...!

Well....About me, Me and DH married since last 4 wonderful years....Me 27 and DH 30 yrs old....Had been trying to conceive for almost 2 years ...with no luck..! Then we decided to go for an IUI option....First two IUIs failed....@nd was an implantation failure ..I was really scared...I went for laparoscopy and everything came back as normal as possible...Dr did the HSG same time....
On our third IUI....I had 3 follies......and 3 number cameout lucky charm for us...! It was a BFP at around day 14th.....
Now ..I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant....And really feeling lucky to get to know about this site at a right time....My second ultrasound went well yesterday....! Dr was able to see the heartbeat and she showed it to us too.....It was one of the most precious moments of my life i guess... ! She said everything is perfecty normal and my baby is little ahead of time... My next u/s will be on 14 th July...

I read so many posts on this board and I must say you all are such wonderful ladies........can I join you? there is so much to share with you everybody.....I am really reallly really excited ...!!
Sorry for the post being so long.....I am hoping replies from you .....!

Thank you....

Monica.

Last edited by cutemonica; 06-30-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Aurora HB User
Re: Excited !!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! And welcome to the boards also. I believe that must make you due in 2009.. February? If so you can pop onto the Feb 09 mummy thread and join their group as well as posting to the whole board.

Welcome to the joys of pregnancy

H x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2008, 07:53 AM   #3
(female)

amanda26 HB User

Congratulations! I am 6 wks 5 days. Come over and join us on the February moms post part 2!

Old 07-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #4
(female)

Tiffany13 HB User

Congratulations and welcome to the board...this is a great place to be, all the members are wonderful!

Old 07-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Hi Monica and welcome to the boards. COngratulations on your pregnancy after your long journey. I am also a former IF patient currently 21 weeks pregnant. I am sure you are going to find lots of support from the girls here.

keep us posted

Charlene

Old 07-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #6
(female)

cutemonica HB User
Smile Re: Excited !!

Hello Everyone....!

Thank you for replying my post......It surely is a great pleasure to find you all.......I will join feb moms part 2.....My due date is 13 feb...! isnt it exciting guys???

Well...So far so good....! No severe symptoms accept a lot of burping....lol... Everything looks good as no bleeding till now.....Next u/s is scheduled on 14 july....we have told the news only to our close relatives...I am dieing to tell my friends...But we hav decided to wait till 12 weeks...

Hows everyone else doing?

Old 07-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #7
(female)

toasty08 HB User

Hi excited congrats on your pregnancy i just found out recently i am pregnant too. really lost and confused at this moment.

Old 07-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Monica we also decided to keep our pg a secret till after the 13 week scan. I had a m/c in June 07 and it was hard b/c everyone knew I was pg. So this time around we only told our parents and siblings and the rest had to wait till after the 13th week. It was sometimes so difficult to keep a secret, but we did it. I hope you manage.

Good luck for your appontment on the 14th looking forwar to hearing all about it.

Charlene

Old 07-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #9
(female)

topdoris HB User

hi congratualtions i know what you have been going through i have tried to concieve for 8 years and had iui and luckily i conceived first go i was so amazed in fact i was on verge of giving up after 8 yrs of trying i truly call this little one my little miracle and now feeling kick its an amazing feeling

you will be fine and we are all here to offer support and advice

speak soon let me know how your getting on

x

Closed Thread